Author Topic: Calico 9mm +P+?  (Read 496 times)

Offline JHT

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
Calico 9mm +P+?
« on: March 02, 2008, 08:28:01 PM »
Does anyone else appreciate the design and reliability of the 9mm Calico series of 50 and 100 round semi-auto pistols?  I am aware that in the past, and perhaps currently, they manufactured several full-auto pistols for various State and Federal organizations.  I would surmise that the full-auto design pistols should have been able to handle +P+ ammunition, but does anyone know if their semi-auto design is capable of utilizing these hot rounds, including blacktip rounds?

For those who have not had the pleasure of shooting any of the guns in the Calico series I highly recommend that you keep these guns in mind when browsing at your favorite gun dealer.  Regards, JHT
"Things will get done little by small."  ---  Joseph J. Venturo Sr.  ---  Joseph was my father-in-law, while he was not a formally educated man he certainly and without doubt was a very smart man, and a man who loved his children.

Offline JHT

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
Re: Calico 9mm +P+?
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2008, 07:48:48 AM »
With the wide breadth of knowledge of members of this forum I have to believe that at least several members must be in a position to answer my inquiries.  I would appreciate all knowledgeable responses to my questions.  Again, thanks.  JHT
"Things will get done little by small."  ---  Joseph J. Venturo Sr.  ---  Joseph was my father-in-law, while he was not a formally educated man he certainly and without doubt was a very smart man, and a man who loved his children.