Author Topic: New Toy !!!!  (Read 672 times)

Offline ihuntbucks

• Trade Count: (12)
  • A Real Regular
New Toy !!!!
« on: December 03, 2007, 10:30:03 PM »
I picked up another new one today.Got a HK USP .40 S&W.Have never had a HK before,but have shot a buddy's a few times.Anybody got one? What do you think about it?.....Rick
"Traveling East" F&AM #261  RAM #105  R&SM #69  KT #23 "Live for nothing;die for something"

Offline S.B.

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (6)
Re: New Toy !!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2007, 12:58:26 AM »
Let's see your new toy?

"The Original Point and Click Interface was a Smith & Wesson."
Life member of NRA, USPSA,ISRA
AF&AM #294
LIUNA #996 for the past 34 years/now retired!

Offline purplehaze92z28

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2008, 03:24:17 PM »
Best damn auto going, bought mine the day I turned 21, that was 10 years ago.  I have at least 50,000 rounds through it, and it still groups the same as the day I got it.  The best part is, I cant get it to jam, It will shoot the cheapest gun show reloads you can get. congrats on picking up a great gun.
:twisted:

Offline Savage

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2008, 01:38:21 AM »
H&K doesn't build junk. You have yourself a fine pistol. I don't own one myself, but have shot a couple of USPs. I think the fire control systems can be a bit confusing, (I have seen several examples of that), and don't care for the ergos and look of the pistol. If you don't have a probem with the above, enjoy your USP. It will last several lifetimes.
Savage
An appeaser is one who feeds the crocodile hoping it will eat him last,

Offline blhof

• A Real Regular
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2008, 01:37:03 PM »
My son bought himself a USP in 45 upon his return from Iraq and we took it to the range to try it out.  I shot better with it than with my M9 Beretta that i've shot for years.  The H&K is on my wish list.  It's light and very comfortable to hold and point.