Author Topic: Meet the Messiah..  (Read 507 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Meet the Messiah..
« on: March 03, 2008, 12:57:56 PM »
 At least he is to the "Obamiacs"..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline powderman

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Meet the Messiah..
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2008, 02:36:15 PM »
I read where he said that Jesus okayed gay marriage in his sermon on the mount, and that being pro death doesn't mean he isn't a good Christian. He is pure evil, just like hillary. POWDERMAN. MAD, MAD, MAD, smilies deleted my first post.
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2008, 01:48:02 AM »
  Truly, the way the "Obamiacs" slavishly follow him is remarkable..

Just as the children followed the Pied Piper of Hamelin, childish ones of today apparently don't see themselves for the mass of lemmings they are !

Perhaps "The Pied Piper of Hamelin" should be required reading for college freshmen . That will never happen though, the instructors in many colleges
  and universities like their students to be compliant clay..

A good time to refresh one's recollection of the story and see if we see the same mass hypnosis goping on in politics today :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pied_Piper_of_Hamelin
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline woodchukhntr

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (108)
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2008, 02:46:49 AM »
"Change" is his buzzword.  "Change to what?" is the question.

I was having a lunchroom discussion and brought up my concern about Obama's Muslim background.  One of the guys basically said "He's the first candidate who has an idea of what the Muslims are about, and you are criticizing him for that?"  I guess I've identified an Obamiac.

Offline crustaceous

• Contributor
  • back for a limited engagement
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2008, 06:01:48 AM »
Barack Hussein Obama's Connections to the Nation of Islam:
•   His father was Islamic, and his mother was a lover of Islam. She even married another Muslim man after Obama's blood father died.  That little lady is ADDICTED to dark Muslim (censored word).
•   He was born in Hawaii, which is still (to many True Christians) a foreign country with questionable leanings.  Creation Scientists classify Hawaii as: Japanese Miami.
•   He spent most of his youth in Muslim countries and received his early education in schools run by the Nation of Islam. As True Christians we believe that everything you really ever need to learn is taught in kindergarten - and in Obama's case - this fact should send shivers down that long rubbery bone that is called your spine!
•   His original name was “Baraka,” which is not an African name. It's an Arabic word meaning “blessed” and comes directly from the Koran. The Koran is a so-called "Holy Muslim Book," the soft pages of which every God-fearing Republican secretly uses as toilet paper due to the sensitive nature of our conservative hineys. 
•   He was involved in several developing communities projects in Chicago which assisted poor Muslim families who have no business in our country other than to make everyone nervous.
•   He has visited several Muslim countries in search of his demonic mixed-race roots.
•   He is often seen eating at Middle Eastern restaurants and appears suspiciously fond of foods that normal people are unable to pronounce, such as tabouli
•   In his college days, he would take his laundry to a Muslim owned laundry mat, and would often ask people who looked like they were Muslim to change his paper money for coins, which he would then feed to machines in a ritualistic fashion.
•   He brags about being an excellent poker player, hinting at the fact that he is good at bluffing when it comes to his religious heritage.
•   He is opposed to the war on Terror – an act so brazen he may as well have whipped out a laminated “Islamic Extremist Membership” card on national TV.
•   He frequents shops at businesses where Muslim men and women also may be shopping or know about.

Offline rex6666

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2008, 06:51:49 AM »
The other day here in the DFW area a radio station was interviewing people about what they wanted
in a President. Every one of the (what i call the starbucks crowd) want some one they can relate to, some one carismatic, some one for their generation. not one word about what he or she might
or might not do, or what would happen if that 3am phone call comes.
WHERE ARE YOU EDDIE CHILDS I'm mad too
Rex
GOD GUNS and GUTS MADE AMERICA GREAT

Texas is good for men and dogs, but it is hell on women and horses.

Offline rockbilly

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2008, 07:11:35 AM »
Speaking of change................it would be a major change to have leaders who ran this country according to the constitution, who enforced the laws as written, and strayed away from their private agendas in administration of government.

I don't think this is possible from any of the candidates, what they mean when they speak of change, is change to the way they view the laws of the land.

I am afraid, if elected, Obama will gut the military similar to what Carder did, and place this country in a very bad situation if we have to defend ourselves from one of the raising powers.  Those that support Obama can not see how important it is to protect what we already have, rather than try to recover it latter. 

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2008, 07:17:09 AM »
  Do you, as I do..sometimes wonder but what he WANTS the Muslims to prevail over us ?

Offline Hammerspur

• Trade Count: (1)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2008, 07:24:40 AM »
I don't think either Obama or his supporters have a clue or know where to look for one.

Creation Scientists
THAT has to be the most overt, unabashed oxymoron I've heard in years! ::)
Steve
Of course guns are dangerous... if they weren't they wouldn't be good for anything!

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2008, 04:28:05 PM »
  Hammerspur..not the best one..try " logical liberal "...or " liberal logic "..either one is pretty rich in the oxymoron vein..