Author Topic: good price on Winchester Supreme slugs I think!?  (Read 507 times)

Offline nkhunter

• Trade Count: (0)
good price on Winchester Supreme slugs I think!?
« on: March 24, 2008, 11:47:38 AM »
My buddy and I just picked up ten boxes each of Winchester Partitian gold 3" for 12.83 a box and platinums for 11.21 a box. Natchez shooters supply also has the 2.75 golds listed for 11.54 if you buy 10 boxes. Everything else I've seen in gunshops, catalogs and online has platinums around $17 and golds at or slightly above $19. I hate to hoard this to myself so I thought I'd let everyone know.
Matt

Offline buckshooter

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
Re: good price on Winchester Supreme slugs I think!?
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2008, 12:53:10 PM »
Hey nkhunter my neighbor was buying them for at least 20.00 dollars a box.  So in my opinion I would buy as many as you could afford, that's what I would do.

Hope I helped

Buckshooter       
"When guns are outlawed only the outlaws have guns."  by Louis L'Amoure

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it on to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free." by President Ronald Reagan