Author Topic: Obama on "Working class voters who cling to guns or religion"  (Read 1532 times)

Offline deltecs

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: Obama on "Working class voters who cling to guns or religion"
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2008, 01:46:13 PM »
I don't think either one should be near as confident as they were a few short months ago...and the more people learn about them, the worse they may look...

I sure hope you are right.  McCain would do well to remember Hillary's comments on firearms and use this against her in a general election for her previous firearms statements.  He should remember Obama's lack of knowledge with regard to his preachers convictions of American people.  Then maybe American voters will remember at the polls.
Greg lost his battle with cancer last week on April 2nd 2009. RIP Greg. We miss you.

Greg
deltecs
Detente: An armed citizenry versus a liberal society
Opinion(s) are expressly mine alone and do not necessarily agree with those of GB or GBO mgmt.

Offline 30-06man

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2008, 05:07:24 PM »
I don't think either one should be near as confident as they were a few short months ago...and the more people learn about them, the worse they may look...

I sure hope you are right.  McCain would do well to remember Hillary's comments on firearms and use this against her in a general election for her previous firearms statements.  He should remember Obama's lack of knowledge with regard to his preachers convictions of American people.  Then maybe American voters will remember at the polls.

If you are speaking of the Dem voters they wouldn't remember it if they played these statements over and over in the both while they were voting. What bothers me is I know some people vote for others for stupid reasons such as race, age, or how someone looks and this hurts the process.
The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind

Rick

Offline torpedoman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2008, 05:24:57 PM »
 It would do us well to look at were the dems get their votes, large urban areas were they send your tax money in the form of welfare. Yes it is sad that you are working to buy votes for the democrats.
the nation that forgets it defenders will itself be forgotten