Author Topic: Bill Clinton Tells Hillary: 'Block Out' Media  (Read 284 times)

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
Bill Clinton Tells Hillary: 'Block Out' Media
« on: April 17, 2008, 10:08:51 AM »
http://www.newsmax.com/insidecover/bill_hillary_clinton_/2008/04/16/88480.html?s=sp&promo_code=4971-1

Wednesday, April 16, 2008 3:25 PM

By: Jim Meyers 

Bill Clinton has sent out a fundraising e-mail disclosing that he tells Hillary to “block out” the media and asks supporters to do the same.

In the e-mail addressed “Dear Friend,” Bill writes: “I’m going to give you the same advice I give to Hillary: block out the distractions — the skeptics, the media coverage, the beltway chatter — and keep your eyes on the prize.

“With the news media constantly poring over the minutiae of the campaign, I make sure Hillary never forgets to stay focused on what matters: telling every last American about her vision, her experience, and her commitment to bringing real change to people’s lives.”

He asks recipients to contribute to Hillary’s campaign to help her “win big” in the upcoming Pennsylvania primary, and advises them to “let the press worry about the shifting polls and the daily back-and-forth.”

He also states that rival Barack Obama’s strategy is “spend, spend, and spend some more” to win the primary and “bring this race to a close.”

© 2008 Newsmax. All rights reserved.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!