Author Topic: Placed an order today  (Read 355 times)

Offline Rustyinfla

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (4)
Placed an order today
« on: April 24, 2008, 11:37:38 AM »

I called NEF Customer service today to order a scope mount and thought I'd get myself one of the coffee mugs while I was at it. I talked to Mary on the phone. I know they are busy people so I didn't want to take up too much of her time. I did ask her if she was one of the ones that would be moving to New York. She said no. She said she and her husband had decided to move instead to R.I. I told her that a lot of people here on the Graybeards forums were praying for the whole crowd up there and she was truly touched. she said that their main concern in the customer service dept. was that they hoped they had really given people good customer service down through the years.

I was thinking what a great show of support it would be if we could all send them a little thank you note for what they've done through the years. Paper is often what tells the difference in many cases. Hard copy if you will.

How about it guys and gals... The address is: H&R 1871
                                                                 60 Industrial Rowe
                                                                 Gardner, MA. 01440

Something like this might also make a difference in the way the new managers will view things.
If you're gonna be stupid ya gotta be tuff

Offline hotrod0872

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (13)
  • Avid Poster
Re: Placed an order today
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2008, 01:34:53 PM »
sounds like a great idea to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline petemi

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (73)
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2008, 01:53:16 PM »
I'll do it and ask my friends too!  They're great people.
Keep both eyes open and make the first shot good.
The growing Handi/Sportster/Pardner/Topper Family:  .22 WMR, .22-250. 223, Two Superlight 7mm-08s and one .243, .30-30,  .308, 32-20, 18 inch .356/.358 Win., Two 16.5 inch .357 Max., 18 inch 38-55 BC Carbine, 16.5 inch .445 Super Mag., .45LC, 16.5 and 22 inch .45-70s, .50 Huntsman SS, .410, 20 ga., 12 ga., 20 ga. Pardner Pump, Versa-Pack .410 - .22
[size=7.4 pt]PLEASE DONATE TO THE GBO SERVER FUND  We're closer to the goal but not there yet, we can still use more donations, thanks

http://www.gboreloaded.com/forums/index.php/topic,191112.msg1098959491.html#msg1098959491

Offline MSP Ret

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (173)
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2008, 02:39:10 PM »
I'm in as well. Those great people at CS are truely what has made these guns what they are. I sent in a frame last week for a .44 Mag barrel and some "pieces parts" while we can get them. I included a nice thank you note as part of the letter wth my order. I also e-mailed the same letter to CS the day after the receiver was delivered to H&R. I think it would be great if everyone here sent in a nice thank you note. I am going to send another, just a a simple thank you note or card and a prayer for their future. How about everyone here sending in a little note or card to them.

Great idea Rustyinfla, lets all do it!!!....<><....:)

here is the address:      H&R 1871, LLC
                                 ATTN: Service Dept.
                                 60 Industrial Rowe
                                 Gardner, MA 01440
"Giving up your gun to someone else on demand is called surrender. It means that you have given up your ability to protect yourself to a power that is greater than you." - David Yeagley