Author Topic: For TM7..a conspiracy that may have some "meat"..  (Read 2772 times)

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
Re: For TM7..a conspiracy that may have some "meat"..
« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2008, 06:19:48 AM »
So TM7 do you goose step, sieg heil and do a Nazi salute every time you post your hate filled anti semetic blather on the internet?

Just remember my friend YOU called my name out here.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #31 on: July 05, 2008, 08:48:50 AM »
  I still am not convinced on either aspect Muslims obviously were filled with angst over our friendship with Israel..
   The Kennedys in general, have many friends as well as many enemies.
   Even J. Edgar Hoover had a grudge..

Other questions I have in a similar vein, but will not give any dogmatic opinion:

1) The total picture behind the JFK assassination. Why were the well known connections between oswald & Jack Ruby not thoroughly investigated ?.

2) Why Randy Weaver's wife & son had to die at Ruby Ridge.

3) Who was the "middle eastern" looking man that many witnesses reported as riding in the Ryder van when Timothy Mcvey parked it ?
         (As shown elsewhere, skinheads, Nazis, Communists and Muslim extremists all hate Jews and sometimes commiserate)

4) The REAL story behind the death of Marilyn Monroe.

5) Why were the women & kids at the Waco Branch Davidian complex..slated to die ?

You see, I do have some questions and suspicions..the only difference is the way I go about it ! I don't decide who I hate..and then try to build a case
  around the "hated one". I try to simply follow the trail wherever it leads.
  The cases mentioned above are intriguing, but the average guy can't get enough SOLID info in most cases to reach a firm conclusion ! Yes; I could read others ideas
 who perhaps have no more firm info than I do and that is what I was seeking in the question. Sometimes one theory makes more sense than another.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #32 on: July 05, 2008, 03:38:11 PM »
  Tm;
  I am not just leaving the original question (Sirhan/Kennedy affair), I just figured everyone had their say..offered their b eliefs and opinions , and what more can we do ?
  We can guess, conjecture and perhaps cry on one another's shoulder, but I doubt any of us have solid,  "take it to the bank" proof..

The other questions I have such as I listed in my last post, are just questions..no more, no less Sure, I have my opinions, thoughts and perhaps some NEAR conclusions,
  but that is all they are..so I won't be dogmatic about them.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2008, 12:21:16 PM »
  TM;
  Although I often use the term "Bible believer", I have never known of any group that was officially named as such; I have only heard it as a descriptive term.

I did go to the website and found that it bears very little relationship to any Bible believers I know. First off, this group is pentecostal and/or charismatic, while I am not.
  I don't criticize folks who believe that way, ..it's just not MY cup of tea.
       Where I do greatly differ with them is their attempt to pronounce anyone who has lived since the Bible was completed ..as a "prophet". ...And that halo or whatever
  it is over that William Branham's head...really tries their credibility.
       I will be the first to admit that there are some groups that claim a "special relationship" to God, simply because they know that some naive minds will accept such
  as true, giving the pretender great power over the novice !
   I didn't happen to run into the part about the "protocols", but I can assure you that I..in fact almost all Evangelicals are about 180 degrees apart from this group !

Don't know what else I can add..

Offline Echo4Lima

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2008, 06:28:07 PM »
TM, you missed my point. Surprise!  You call, or imply, posters on here some fairly vile things then when you perceive some slight, you cry.  Dish it out but cant take it....

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #35 on: July 10, 2008, 03:41:14 AM »
  I will be the first to admit that there are some groups that claim a "special relationship" to God, simply because they know that some naive minds will acceptr such
  as true, giving the pretender great power over the novice
Well,,,that about says it all.

What about my other questions..?

...TM7

TM when you quote me, please use the full context; while I forthrightly informed you that there exist some groups that claim a "special relationship" as this group does , I also
  added that almost all Evangelicals reject that notion and have no use for the "Protocols"..

Please be fair in your quotations..no "partial statements" please..

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #36 on: July 10, 2008, 03:25:42 PM »
TM;
  Perhaps I misunderstood your reply #52..if so, I apologize..

Offline Echo4Lima

• Contributor
« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2008, 07:42:35 PM »
I was refering to your reply #25 here.  Last year I refered to you as an "anti-American usefull idiot".  I was sent an e-mail not to "challange your patriotism" or call you names or I couldnt post here. I called you to the carpet and you couldnt handle it!  You know this and now others do too. You mispell the word idiot (reply #25) makes it OK?

I had'nt responded to your rantings for a long time but couldnt help myself when I caught your hypocracy. Probably wont again after this.  Dont mistake that for anything.  If nobody threw you a bone, you would do the MacArthur....just fade away.

Bye...

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2008, 01:39:14 AM »
Now OLd Bobby was killed by a muzy, thats for sure. Whether this was a conspiracy, or just a muslim being a muslim. Who, knows.

Heck old TrueMuslim7 got so uptight at one point when when I pointed out that he sure sounds alot like the Nazi's. That he posted, TM7 was a trademark and I should get a lawyer. :D:D:D
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline powderman

« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2008, 02:56:52 AM »
TM, you missed my point. Surprise!  You call, or imply, posters on here some fairly vile things then when you perceive some slight, you cry.  Dish it out but cant take it....

YEP. He's a mod, he doesn't have to play by the same rules we peons do. Yes, he's called several of us some nasty names, and repeatedly gets by with it. He hates president Bush, he hates Israel, he hates America. Wish he'd just join his Godless friends and move. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline deltecs

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #40 on: July 11, 2008, 10:52:43 AM »
Since when is it politically incorrect, illegal, or mentally deficient to be have anti sentiments against those not American?  I thought it was the right of Americans to think, believe, and arrive at conclusions based on their own experiences to be a fundamental right in this country.  By what right does anyone with a different OPINION, have to call them idjit trolls, express their own opinion as "God awful accurate truth about your(Capitalized as if an association or organization) League of Hate and self" that doesnt' exist, with the intent to discredit their posts.  Again, this dog can hunt.  By attacking others with self confirmed opinions as accurate truth, which may not be true or accurate by either party, only indicates a lack of consistency and contradictions in attempts to convey a difference of opinion or debate of relevant issue.  Too bad and not very productive for others reading these posts.  I have my opinion on the value of so called accurate truths, conjecture, and skeptism expressed by some.  "Let him rave on that men shall know him mad".
Greg lost his battle with cancer last week on April 2nd 2009. RIP Greg. We miss you.

Greg
deltecs
Detente: An armed citizenry versus a liberal society
Opinion(s) are expressly mine alone and do not necessarily agree with those of GB or GBO mgmt.

Offline powderman

« Reply #41 on: July 13, 2008, 03:39:56 AM »
YEP. Big fancy words are jes what we need ta hep us with our lesser mentality and edumakation. I fil much smarter now. Big words means smarts???  POWDERMAN.  :P :P :P :P :P :P
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #42 on: July 13, 2008, 05:16:47 PM »

When your facts fail..try to baffle them with Bull-stuff !
  I as well as anyone else, will often use terms that convey an entire thought in just one word..however that doesn't make me "smarter" than any
  other man (or woman) here. To be brutally frank; that is the way I always converse, but just because I am a "wordsmith" so to speak, doesn't in
  any way mean that my opinion is any more valuable than the most humbly spoken person on this forum.
     A versatile vocabulary can be taught..but true wisdom is a commodity bought by pain, tears and experience, and is often shared in very simple terms.
   I will not accuse anyone here of being  "lesser witted "; not my style or my real conviction..

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #43 on: July 14, 2008, 02:16:05 PM »
  I have no hate war going against "1/3 of the world'..only a huge distrust of that portion of the 1/3 that hates and wants to murder myself and my  countrymen.
  I rather find it interesting that you used the term 1/3; it seems that many of the plagues, starvations, horrors, deaths etc mentioned in the book of Revelations
   are neatly divided into thirds..