Author Topic: GBO Member Bulzaye has passed away.  (Read 622 times)

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
GBO Member Bulzaye has passed away.
« on: May 04, 2008, 11:37:25 AM »
Fellows I've been advised by Bob's brother that GBO Member Bulzaye has passed away. I looked thru his posts and it seems his most recent posts have been here and on the Muzzle Loader Classifieds so I will post this notice here and again on the MZ Classifieds to let folks know of his death. I noted that he was still a young man and had not yet turned 50 so his passing seems rather untimely. If I find out more details I'll pass them along to you. For the moment that's all I know.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline DalesCarpentry

• Trade Count: (32)
  • I would rather be shooting!!
Re: GBO Member Bulzaye has passed away.
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2008, 12:05:19 PM »
Bill do you mean Bulzeye? Dale   Bill you have the name right. I was mistaken. Sorry to hear that. I wish the best for his family. Dale
The quality of a mans life is in direct proportion to his commitment to excellence.

A bad day at the range is better than a good day at work!!

Offline quickdtoo

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (149)
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2008, 12:15:10 PM »
Sorry to read that, condolences to his family and friends. :'(

Thanks Bill,

Tim

http://www.gboreloaded.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=21453
"Always do right, this will gratify some and astonish the rest" -  Mark Twain

Offline bubba

• Trade Count: (62)
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2008, 12:43:15 PM »
I just talked to his brother Mike on the phone. It seems he had a bad heart attack. I knew Bob as an acquaintance, but he was a great guy. He left behind a 19 and 17 year year old daughters and an estranged wife. He lived about 75 miles south of me, but through mutual friends, we met and hunted together a couple times. From what I understand he was cremated and his ashes will be spread out in his favorite piece of woods. That is about all I know. I expressed the condolences of all the members here.
”A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.”

Molon Labe

Remember... Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline six_gunz

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
  • Contributor
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2008, 12:57:53 PM »
My condolences, I corresponded with him a few times and he seemed like a genuinely good guy.
"I don't hunt for the kill, I kill for the hunt!"

Offline stimpylu32

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (67)
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2008, 03:23:02 PM »
I am truly sorry to hear that , I have done a few deals with Bob and he was always a man of his word , a true gentleman and he will be missed . My condolances to his family and our prayers for all .  :'(

Richard
Deceased June 17, 2015

:D If i can,t stop it with 6 it can,t be stopped

Offline Kurt L

• Trade Count: (15)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2008, 03:53:50 PM »
I have only dealt with him once, but he was more than generous.
I am sorry to have to read this.
I wish the best for his family and if we are needed for any help count me in.
KURT LGo TO RIFLE RED RYDER SUPER MAG CARBINE

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2008, 05:57:10 PM »
I've now gotten additional info from his brother. He passed on 4/26/08 in the morning.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline JerryKo

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (64)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2008, 05:13:22 PM »
My deepest sympathy goes to those who knew him best.  Seemed like a great guy when we made a deal.  May he truly be at peace.

:(
"It's not whether you get knocked down, it's whether you get up."- Vince Lombardi

Offline bulzaye

• Trade Count: (10)
  • Avid Poster
  • How about them cowboys
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2008, 01:51:04 AM »
Hi Guys and Gals,

My name is Mike and I am bulzaye's (Bob to me) brother.  I wanted to thank you all for the kind words of support. He was a giver no doubt.  He left us way too soon, but I guess there is a reason.  He was planning a turkey hunt and had my nephew out for the youth weekend.  Our nephew who is 15 and he were making last minute plans and were out in the woods deciding where to set up etc.  He was a great teacher of the young and loved bringing them into the hunting and shooting sports. Anyway to make a long story short he was walking along talking to his nephew about plans to set up and just collapsed.  He was dead instantly from an aortic aneurysm that burst.No one knew he had since he had no symptoms.  He went quickly and he went in the woods where he certainly loved to be. There is truth to here one minute gone the next. Anyway thank you for listening and my family appreciates your support.  If he had any other outstanding deals he was involved in, please let me know and I will either reimburse any monies or try to find what he was supposed to be sending out and get it sent out. If he bought something from you and you have received the money, I don't want to hear from you. Just give it to someone who could use whatever it is.  Again I thank you and I promise I will make any transactions right.  Feel free to email me at forquetoo@yahoo.com   and let me know what he owes to you.  Mr Graybeard you have a great site and I see why Bob spoke so highly of it and of you all. I have been in here doing some looking around and in time I will join, just not yet

Mike
Deceased 4/26/08 RIP Bob.

A country boy can survive