Author Topic: Find out about Harry! Harry who?  (Read 731 times)

Offline Tennessee.Traveler

• Trade Count: (1)
Find out about Harry! Harry who?
« on: June 03, 2008, 05:11:08 PM »
I sent the following questions to some of my best friends and challenged them to find the answers to the questions I pose below.  Lots of people don't even know to ask these questions.  How about you, how about your friends.  Together we can get some answers!.

You know, we share a lot, we were all born of white American infidel women, we share the same type first names, you know like Tom, Dick, Ronny, Sam, Gene, John, Joe and Jim or John. Yeah, my first name is Richard. I'm not ashamed of it, in fact, every check I sign is signed “Richard” and followed by my middle name or initial which is “G”. Most of us are found in the phone book as Richard, Harry, Samuel, Eugene, Jonathan, Joseph, or James. Even (God forbid), “Hillary” is Hillary Roddam Clinton. But wait, where am I going with all this? Here's where!

Another guy named Harry, also born to a white American infidel woman, chose to have his name changed to Barak. His father was a leader in the most corrupt government in the history of the country of Kenya. If you don't know, Kenya is a primarily black, muslim country in Africa.  Harry, BARAK as we now know him, also has a middle name which is “Hussein” - few people know that, but we all know his last name which is OBAMMA. Yes, this is the guy that plans to announce himself as the democratic candidate for President of the United States no later than tomorrow, June 4th,2008.

My question is this? WHY hasn't the media of this country ask any questions. Every one of you guys know me well, I am having great difficulty in not using profanity at this point. I lack the grammatical skills needed to portray this situation. The liberal left wing radicals in our media and our government are going to take our traditional God fearing country straight to Hell in a hand basket!

“The Truth will set you free!”Who said that? *(politically correct answer is “I read that somewhere.”

I'm calling on you to raise questions,and those answers will speak loud enough to be heard around the world.

What if and WHY has always been the solid grist of fiction.

Close ties to Louis Farrakhan and The Nation of Islam?

Why isn't the American press telling us this candidate is supported by every Muslim organization in the world?

Why does our media refer to Darfur as 'ethnic cleansing' instead of what it really is; Muslims killing non Muslims!

If we can get enough people to ask questions, we will get answers!

Please take this as a start , add your own questions, add your name to the list of those wanting answers and send the updated email to your friends.

I appreciate all the jokes and funny emails that some of you have sent me but I usually don't pass them on. This isn't a joke and unfortunately its not something that has already been around the world twice. If you don't join me in this, it won't get done.

See if you can get your senator and representatives to ask these questions. If you know John McCain, ask him, maybe he can use our questions in one of this falls debates.
Tennessee_Traveler

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Re: Find out about Harry! Harry who?
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2008, 01:54:48 AM »
TT;
    Yes; the major media have been "running cover' for this guy for a long time, but his camo is starting to wear thin. More mature and perceptive Americans are
   beginning to see glimpses of the man behind the facade..
   Jesus said; " And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free" (John 8:32) Of course, the major media would likely not recognize these words, since
   they for the most part, consider the Bible to be "enemy propaganda".

Weka;
  We are all aware that B.Hussein Obama claims to not be a Muslim, even though he spent his younger, formative years in a Muslim school, run by Muslim teachers,
  In the world's largest Islamic nation..Indonesia ! Did he study Islam ? What do you think..have you seen the news reports of that Muslim operated public school
   being run on taxpayer dollars in Minnesota ?
       Frankly, I would take further words from Jesus (God) himself, while weighing the veracity of Obama's claims to have left Islam !
   Jesus said:
            " You shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns or figs of thistles ?" (Matt 7:16)

" Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them." (Matt 7:20)
   Let's take a look:
  Obama was born of a white American , atheist mother, assisted by his white grandparents and the US government ..after his black, Kenyan , Muslim father ran off !

B. Hussein, after he was grown up decided to identify himself with his Muslim father and family in Kenya; who had done little or nothing for him as a child..WHY ?
    Other questions:
  1.) B. Hussein's chosen room mate in early college was a fellow from Pakistan, named Hamid.

2) His chosen friends in college were named Sohale Siddiqi and Imad Husain, both Muslims (birds of a feather flock together ?)

3) With his friends Hamid and Chandoo..he spent weeks in Karachi, Pakistan.

4) Obama claimed no affinity toward Christianity before entering politics..then, opportunistically..joined the "church".. Trinity United . (quotes intended)

5) The church he joined..the TUCC :
                       a) Preaches the divisive "Black Liberation Theology"..rejected by respectable churches.
                       b) Has guest speakers that preach the same radical message.
                       c) Preaches G-- D--- America ! ... from the pulpit.
                       d) Openly & illegally runs political campaigns from the pulpit. (never mind that LEOs are too afraid or too corrupt to enforce laws)
                       e) Proclaims their allegiance to Africa..ahead of ANY OTHER nation.
                       f) Regularly headlines the main Muslim in America (Farraknan) in their monthly "Trumpet" magazine.
                       g) Has Honored Farrakhan for his "lifetime achievement" ! (What; converting folks to Islam ?)

Even though for most of us, he's not our first choice, lets;

Compare to John McCain...
      A) Born of an American Admiral, who in turn, was born of an American Admiral .

B) A Christian by choice, born into a Christian family.

C) Proved his devotion to the United States through the most trying circumstances (torture).

D) Not reluctant to wear a flag pin or hold his hand over his heart during the playing of the National Anthem.

E) Provided medical aid to fellow prisoners who had arms broken in torture, thereby risking more torture himself.

F) Both he and his wife have always & continually been proud of their country !

G) His college friends were ALL red-blooded, loyal Americans..at Annapolis.

H) He has PROVEN his courage in the face of a determined enemy.

Now, these are just a few points of difference..why risk our children's futures upon questionable leadership ?

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline rex6666

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2008, 04:38:51 AM »
I vote for Ironglow
this is just stuff we do know, what do we not know.
I really believe that if obama is elected, we will see great and wondrous things for as long
as it take to make the majority think he is THE MAN then you will see a horror story.
Rex
GOD GUNS and GUTS MADE AMERICA GREAT

Texas is good for men and dogs, but it is hell on women and horses.

Offline DalesCarpentry

• Trade Count: (32)
  • I would rather be shooting!!
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2008, 05:38:29 AM »
I had quit and argument with my wife last night. I said I guess you know Hillary lost the nomination. She is a huge Hillary supporter. She also does not like Obamma because she dose not think he has enough experience to run the country. I asked her if she would vote for Mcain then and she said no that she would not vote at all then. I let the cat out of the bag last night and told her I have not voted for a Democratic president ever and I would be voting for Mcain. All this time ( 15 years ) she has thought I have been voting Dem for president. She has always been a big Dem. and I know her views inside and out. To keep things cool in the household I have led her to believe I have voted Dem. all these years. She went on to say there will be a big problem between her and I if I vote for Mcain. I went on to tell her how the taxes will go through the roof and also about the new bill for green energy and how it would raise gas prices even higher. She told me I am full BS and I know nothing about politics. She blames the whole state of the country on Bush and said do I want another 4 years of what we have been going through? Needless to say my wife is quit upset. She says I am brain washed by my gun buddies ( meaning this site ) and their is more to this country than the gun laws. She went on to call me stupid. Oh well I told her to go ahead and not vote. That will help Mcain. So needless to say I am in deep crap around here. Dale
The quality of a mans life is in direct proportion to his commitment to excellence.

A bad day at the range is better than a good day at work!!

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2008, 05:45:44 AM »
  She still won't know how you vote..keep her in suspense !...LOL
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Online gypsyman

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2008, 07:04:59 AM »
I can't imagine after 15 years, your wife not knowing how you vote. My wife and I have been married for 12 years, and I guess because we met at a shooting match, we have pretty close to the same views on most things. Now that Obama has probably got the nod, and Hilary has already mentioned she might take the VP nod if offered, would your wife vote for the pair of them?
My wife has worked in the medical field for 15 years or so, and according her and any of her friends I've talked to in the past, Hilary's health care program would not be worth the paper it's written on. I've talked with shooters from Canada, over seas, England, Australia, and a few more. Socialized medicine doesn't work there, it will not work here. All I see with Obama/Hilary, is higher tax's, less freedoms. gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline GRIMJIM

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2008, 07:21:34 AM »
That's it in a nutshell, it isn't about the gun laws per se it's about freedom and the government is slowly eroding our freedom in the name of public safety. And if Barack is elected he will try his best to make it much worse. Seat belt laws, helmet laws, smoking bans all seem like a good idea to make people safe but where does it lead? Now they're trying to tell you what kinds of food you can eat (see Chicago fau gras ban). If you told your grandfather one day the government would be telling you what you can or can't eat he never would have believed you. Now they want to chip away at the bill of rights in the name of national security. These are sad times indeed regardless of your political views.

GBO SENIOR MEMBER "IF THAT BALL COMES IN MY YARD I'M KEEPING IT!"

NRA LIFE MEMBER

UNION STEWARD CARPENTERS LOCAL 1027

IF GOD DIDN'T WANT US TO EAT ANIMALS, WHY DID HE MAKE THEM OUT OF MEAT?

Offline DalesCarpentry

• Trade Count: (32)
  • I would rather be shooting!!
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2008, 07:52:10 AM »
I can't imagine after 15 years, your wife not knowing how you vote. My wife and I have been married for 12 years, and I guess because we met at a shooting match, we have pretty close to the same views on most things. Now that Obama has probably got the nod, and Hilary has already mentioned she might take the VP nod if offered, would your wife vote for the pair of them?
My wife has worked in the medical field for 15 years or so, and according her and any of her friends I've talked to in the past, Hilary's health care program would not be worth the paper it's written on. I've talked with shooters from Canada, over seas, England, Australia, and a few more. Socialized medicine doesn't work there, it will not work here. All I see with Obama/Hilary, is higher tax's, less freedoms. gypsyman
Yes if Hilary did run with him she would vote for him. Dale
The quality of a mans life is in direct proportion to his commitment to excellence.

A bad day at the range is better than a good day at work!!

Offline oldandslow

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2008, 07:57:29 AM »
I certainly hope there are enough of those mature and perceptive voters who will see thru him and will stop him from becoming the next president.

Offline AtlLaw

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (58)
  • A good woman, nice bike and fine guns!
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2008, 08:36:20 AM »
If you told your grandfather one day the government would be telling you what you can or can't eat he never would have believed you.

Heck, my father was born when the primary mode of transportation was the horse!  He wouldn't believe how we have given our elected representative the power to enact all kinds of laws "for our own good."   >:(

Now they want to chip away at the bill of rights in the name of national security.

Was it Jefferson or Franklin who is quoted as saying something like - one who is willing to trade liberty for the sake of safety is deserving of neither.
Richard
Former Captain of Horse, keeper of the peace and interpreter of statute.  Currently a Gentleman of leisure.
Nemo me impune lacessit

Support your local US Military Vets Motorcycle Club

Offline rex6666

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2008, 09:01:45 AM »
I think it was Jefferson that said
The United State will never be destroyed by out side powers, but could be destroyed from within.
Rex
GOD GUNS and GUTS MADE AMERICA GREAT

Texas is good for men and dogs, but it is hell on women and horses.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2008, 09:22:44 AM »
 Rex;
      Common moral and cultural values are mandatory for the survival of any society. When the prople of this nation abandoned our commonly shared values,
  each individual "doing what was right in his own eyes". The fabric of such a culture starts to destroy itself, witness the current "culture war" that is being waged.
   Almost all great nations/cultures of the past died, not from outside attack, but rather from internal rot !

Gypsyman;
           I and my wife agree on all things such as you spoke of in your last post, however Dale has a different situation...Yes, I would handle it differently; after all
  he would have as much right to be peeved at her voting for Obama as she has a right to be angry at his voting for McCain..sounds like a draw to me !
   Thus, each should have the courtesy of not bugging each other about their vote...but that is just me..and I know nothing about their situation.

Offline deltecs

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2008, 04:33:25 PM »
If you told your grandfather one day the government would be telling you what you can or can't eat he never would have believed you.

Heck, my father was born when the primary mode of transportation was the horse!  He wouldn't believe how we have given our elected representative the power to enact all kinds of laws "for our own good."   >:(

Now they want to chip away at the bill of rights in the name of national security.

Was it Jefferson or Franklin who is quoted as saying something like - one who is willing to trade liberty for the sake of safety is deserving of neither.

Franklin
  Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. 
Greg lost his battle with cancer last week on April 2nd 2009. RIP Greg. We miss you.

Greg
deltecs
Detente: An armed citizenry versus a liberal society
Opinion(s) are expressly mine alone and do not necessarily agree with those of GB or GBO mgmt.