Author Topic: H&K P2000 SK  (Read 504 times)

Offline dave hall

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
  • The Great .458
H&K P2000 SK
« on: May 28, 2008, 08:39:58 AM »
I was looking at this subcompact today.Does anyone have one of these? Any good or bad points? I would get the V3 with the full hammer and .40 S&W.Thanks.Dave
NEF Handi SB2  .45-120 Sharps.
Stoeger Coachgun 20 Ga.
Ruger  SP101 4.2"  .357 Mag.
Rossi Ranch Hand (Mares Leg) 45 LC

Offline jimster

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: H&K P2000 SK
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2008, 12:40:21 PM »
I know this post is a couple months old, but I just bought the H&K P2000 V3 today, not the compact, the bigger one.  Actually it's for my son, he's in the sand box right now and has been looking at the H&K web sight on his lap top dreaming of what he wants, so he told me he wanted one of these, but could not decide on 357 sig or 40 cal.  Well, I found one today in 357 sig, and it comes with a 40 S&W barrel as well and two extra mags,  so I grabbed it.  That way he won't have to decide which caliber he wants.  Anyways, I appears to be a nice little pistol for carry,  it has no external safeties on this one, just a hammer drop button, first shot is double action, the rest are single action, unless you manually cock the hammer for the first shot. 
I'm going to take pics of it and send him the pics so he can drool over it until he comes home on leave in october.  He wanted me to shoot whatever I bought for him and make sure it works, but I'll probably wait until he gets home and we'll go together.  So I might not be able to tell you how it shoots until then......but someday, I'll be able to tell you how it shoots, it seems to handle real well though. 

Jim