Author Topic: Bass Pro  (Read 274 times)

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
Bass Pro
« on: June 06, 2008, 08:32:43 AM »
Now I remember why I stopped ordering from Bass Pro. On Tuesday 6/3 I ordered a Leupold scope that was in stock hoping that it might arrive by the weekend. Well I get an e-mail today 6/6 that it just shipped. They sure took thier time shipping but they immediatley charged my credit card. The last time I ordered from them was about ten years ago and how ironic it may sound was that order was also for a Leupold scope that they took thier time shipping. To top it of they charged something like 16 or 17 bucks for shipping and then sent it USPS. When I order from Cabelas or Midway, I usually have the item within 3 days sometimes 4.

Oh well I guess it will be another 10 years perhaps longer before I order from Bass Pro Shops again.
Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?

Offline GRIMJIM

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (1)
Re: Bass Pro
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2008, 09:08:28 AM »
Charging when an item ships is pretty standard, better than charging you right away and shipping a week later. You didn't say what time you ordered it. If it was a later internet order they didn't even get it to process until 6-4 so shipping it on 6-6 doesn't seem that bad to me. I will agree that seems a bit much to ship something that small usps.
GBO SENIOR MEMBER "IF THAT BALL COMES IN MY YARD I'M KEEPING IT!"

NRA LIFE MEMBER

UNION STEWARD CARPENTERS LOCAL 1027

IF GOD DIDN'T WANT US TO EAT ANIMALS, WHY DID HE MAKE THEM OUT OF MEAT?