Author Topic: David Rockefeller, Memoirs, 2002  (Read 676 times)

Offline ms

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
David Rockefeller, Memoirs, 2002
« on: June 28, 2008, 03:23:09 AM »
 "For more than a century, ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure -- one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."

David Rockefeller, Memoirs, 2002

Offline alsaqr

Re: David Rockefeller, Memoirs, 2002
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2008, 03:38:38 AM »
The Rockefeller family is one of our "royal" families.  The original John D. bought his way out of the Civil War and none of that family have served in the military since.  Was living in WV when John D. IV bought himself a US Senate seat for 14 million dollars after bringing pressure on US senator Jennings Randolph to step aside. 

I will always remember that idiotic VP Nelson Rockefeller as he exclaimed:  "I don't see how a poor family making $100,000 a year can make it in the US."  Nelson Rockefeller was totally out of touch with reality and the family has not changed since.   

Offline beemanbeme

Re: David Rockefeller, Memoirs, 2002
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2008, 09:57:03 AM »
Whatever they're doing must work. Folks keep sending them back. 14 million is a rather cheap price considering the money that #4 has stripped from Wild and Wonderful WV.  And don't forget Winfred down in Arkansas.  Like the Kennedys. Robert Jr has swept his drug charges and rehabs under the rug and has his chair and Carolyn is starting to make her move.

Two thoughts pop to mind: When we became a nation, it was said that since we did not have a royalty, we would create one.  And I read a book titled: "The rich and the super rich".  Basically, the rich want to get richer.  The super rich, having more money than they could possibly use, want power.  Direct power or power through control.   

Just like enough apes pounding on enough typewriters, sounds like Huxley hit one.  However, it won't be the final revolution.  The final revolution, as we know it, will be a bloodless one, seen on CNN from a supine position on the couch, while muttering "damn, the gov'ment needs to do something about them xxxxxxx (fill in the blank) coming in here taking all the jobs. And they're actually working. That ain't right. Soon's I do another rock, I'm callin' my councilor down at the DHS."