Author Topic: Little girl raped and murdered by "sex ring" in Vermont..  (Read 2201 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Re: Little girl raped and murdered by "sex ring" in Vermont..
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2008, 09:43:50 AM »
 Beeman;
  I agree entirely with your last post..that is why I would like to see forced sterilization for an Habitual offender that feeds at the public trough. Better to perform
     "surgery" on the real, careless offender..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline AtlLaw

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (58)
  • A good woman, nice bike and fine guns!
« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2008, 10:22:16 AM »
I would like to see forced sterilization for an Habitual offender

Not trying to be picky here, but I don't think sterilization would get the desired results in this instance.   :-\  Maybe a "radical" sterilization if the word has ever been used in that context.  But I get the idea!   ;)

Of course that, along with forced sterilization has been determined to be an unconstitutional infringement...
Richard
Former Captain of Horse, keeper of the peace and interpreter of statute.  Currently a Gentleman of leisure.
Nemo me impune lacessit

Support your local US Military Vets Motorcycle Club

Offline AtlLaw

• Moderators
« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2008, 02:46:08 PM »
Is sterilization sort of like pre-abortion..?

YES!!! It stops the fertilization, not the act!   :D  I been a sports model for years now... shoot blanks!   ;D  That is, when I can get my gun loaded...  :'(
Richard
Former Captain of Horse, keeper of the peace and interpreter of statute.  Currently a Gentleman of leisure.
Nemo me impune lacessit

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2008, 03:32:46 AM »
  TM7;
  Sterilization the same as abortion..hardly. Sterilization is NOT life threatening, and is done to a "public leech perp"..

Abortion is life destroying, and is done to the most innocent among us !

Seems some judges have some credibility problems...OK to kill a child (even while being born), but a Constitutional issue
  when with a small operation, such issues can be avoided entirely..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline beemanbeme

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2008, 05:52:04 AM »
I think a very good case could be made that it is the same.  A zygote is not a person.  Nor is a sperm; nor is an egg.  The potential is there under very long odds in all three cases but what is being discussed is at what point do you stop the process? 
IMO, this is where the light starts to dim and the heat starts to rise. ;)

Offline Dixie Dude

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2008, 06:23:17 AM »
I think we should castrate rapists.  This takes away the sex drive in an offender.  It would in my opinion not be "cruel and unusual" punishment for the convicted offender, since it can be done with modern surgical methods.  Would probably make some think twice about raping someone, especially a child, and they wouldn't be apt to rape again.  We do it to cats and dogs all the time.  If you catch them early, they won't be spreading their genes to another generation. 

Offline beemanbeme

« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2008, 06:57:19 AM »
DD, I agree with you 100%. If you put "forceable" in front of rape.  Some women have not been above using that word as a threat. 

I read about a classic case in Germany (in some areas, those folks don't mess around) where they had castrated a pedophile.  By taking massive doses of hormones, he was able to regain a sex drive and so their solution was to take Everything away. 

In my less than perfect world, in that example a ride in old Sparky for the first offense would have been in order. 

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2008, 07:39:36 AM »
would not the desired result be better served with a large dose of electricity to the offender ?
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #38 on: July 10, 2008, 03:52:12 AM »

That little boy or girl who is in the act of being born, who is rolled over by a "doctor"..has a suction needle driven into trhe back of his/her neck ..up into the cranial cavity
  in order to suction his/her brain out into a vacuum jar.....is hardly a "zygote"..

Calling him/her a "zygote", a "piece if tissue", a pumpkin or a Suzuki..cannot ease a guilty conscience..gotta live with it..or not do it !

Offline Beers

• Contributor
« Reply #39 on: July 10, 2008, 04:23:04 AM »

That little boy or girl who is in the act of being born, who is rolled over by a "doctor"..has a suction needle driven into trhe back of his/her neck ..up into the cranial cavity
  in order to suction his/her brain out into a vacuum jar.....is hardly a "zygote"..

Calling him/her a "zygote", a "piece if tissue", a pumpkin or a Suzuki..cannot ease a guilty conscience..gotta live with it..or not do it !

The problem with this is that what you describe is illegal, and doesn't happen in abortion clinics.

Offline beemanbeme

« Reply #40 on: July 10, 2008, 04:32:01 AM »
IG, I said I was done with this but for you to refer to a Doctor as a "doctor" in an attempt to discredit them doesn't do you credit.  Perhaps I should start referring to you as a "christian" or to some of these ministers of the Bible as "preachers" or "priest".  
They've past the test, they've done the work, they've paid the price in time, effort, money, and, obviously, their consciouses are clear. I don't know but I daresay performing abortions wouldn't be an avenue to riches. Like say performing tummy tucks, and eye lifts and breast augmentations for rich "christian" women but perhaps they feel they are performing a needed service?  

Offline rex6666

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #41 on: July 10, 2008, 04:38:57 AM »
Not too many years ago, their was a child rapest about to be released from prison, here
in Texas. The media as him if he thought he had been rehabilitated, he said no
and would do it again if released. He had served his sentience, he ask to be casterated
as he thought it was the only cure, he said his mind was fixed on raping first chance he got,
i don't remember what happend, last i heard some were saying keep him. others were saying
he has served his time.
Beeman i get my info on AA first hand. ;D
Rex
GOD GUNS and GUTS MADE AMERICA GREAT

Texas is good for men and dogs, but it is hell on women and horses.

Offline beemanbeme

« Reply #42 on: July 10, 2008, 06:36:49 AM »
We all dance with our own demons. And the tune for each of us is different.

Hang tough, Rex.  :D

Offline AtlLaw

• Moderators
« Reply #43 on: July 10, 2008, 07:00:11 AM »
We all dance with our own demons. And the tune for each of us is different.

Bee, I really, really like that for some reason.
Richard
Nemo me impune lacessit

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #44 on: July 11, 2008, 10:20:33 AM »
Bee, that may be true , but sometimes the rest of us don't like the tune or the dance when forced to watch . That's why they put a power switch on the music box ain't it ?

Offline beemanbeme

« Reply #45 on: July 11, 2008, 07:02:51 PM »
I don't understand what that means?   

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #46 on: July 14, 2008, 02:11:17 AM »
It means you can dance with daemons all you want but if you start bumping into everyone else and hurting them you might get run off the dance floor !
People break the law and hurt other people for many reasons , it should not make a difference why . We all know the rules and must follow them . Or we must pay the price . The BS has to stop some time . It may not be PC but if you know your actions will hurt you then you may not act !
If we go on the assumption that people harm children because they were hurt sometime in life then we could believe their victims have a right to hurt people also , where would it end ?

Offline beemanbeme

« Reply #47 on: July 14, 2008, 03:47:37 AM »
You're absolutely right.  My post was not meant to contradict that at all. 

"if enemies could look into one another's hearts,
they would find so much woe
there would never be war
no more"   :D  (I'm not sure I believe that. I think there are just some mean, rotten people in the worldk. )

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #48 on: July 14, 2008, 04:09:32 AM »
I agree

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #49 on: July 14, 2008, 02:07:28 PM »
Beeman;
  Why do I call abortionists,. especially especially those that do the...dirty..partial-birth abortion.."doctor" ?  Unless it has been changed, the hypocratic oath requires that a doctor
   save lives, not take them. It even forbids a doctor from administering a "pessary', designed to cause an abortion..
   You introduced the Christian preacher element..so let's examine it ! if a preacher denies Christ, the virgin birth, the resurrection or any of several key doctrines, you
  SHOULD call him "preacher"..in fact I may call him worse than that !
  If a doctor turns against the hypocratic oath..he brings it on himself..Dr Duck..Quack,Quack, quack...

Not much money in abortions, huh ?   They are some of the highest paid medicos around..figure it out...they take a low-rent place in a low-rent part of town
  and perform perhaps 30-40 a day at what ..$600-$700 apiece ?  Then maybe go home at noon..and wash their hands..and wash their  hands ..and wash thei..

Then, another lucrative "sideline" money maker...baby body parts..here's an old pricelist..   www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=12795

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #50 on: July 14, 2008, 03:33:54 PM »
Now I'd volunteer to do the strerilization on these animals, but I'd cut em off right below the chin. :D :D :D

I'd guarentee, no repeat offenders.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline beemanbeme

« Reply #51 on: July 15, 2008, 06:53:42 AM »
Ironglow, there has been more mean, rotten, evilness done by these so-called preachers you idolize than all the abortionist in history. And that includes the rusty coathanger crowd.  You want to parse and pick and choose your bits and pieces of "information" written by some latter day " real white "christian" and try to make a truth out of it.  But, in truth, all you do is propergate and spew your hate and try to support it by your selected news articles and links.  You try to pose as a biblical scholar of some depth, a judge and jury doing God's work as if He wasn't capable, but you are not. This becomes so apparent when one looks at your paltry attempts to justify you petty childishness.
You don't have to try to explain the childish things you do, I only said they don't become you.  I am curious, is your house so clean that you have all this time to inspect other people's?  Or are you like most "christians"? You're pointing your fingers in so many directions trying to distract God from all of your shortcomings?  Guess what.  I don't think it's gonna work. 

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #52 on: July 15, 2008, 07:17:43 AM »
We were warned about following FALSE churches !

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #53 on: July 15, 2008, 09:39:02 AM »
Bee..
   You're getting apoplectic again..take your nitro pill and relax a bit !
     Why, you're even trying to pick my idols for me..even though I have not a moment's time for idols.. :D Any abortionist worth their blood money should know better
   than to use a rusty coathanger ! You moan about statements by a "latter day real white christian'..oh, let me repeat your emphasis "christian"... :D
  Yes, I do post "selected" news articles..hmmmm..I was under the impression that most here do the same thing..We must be selective you know, we can't possibly
  include ALL references! ;)  BTW: I wonder where the "white" part came in ? Anyone here mantion anything about race ?

I don't pose as anything, least of all as a Biblical scholar; what you see is what you get..just a poor, old, simple, country blacksmith...that wouldn't dream of trying to
  do God's work...couldn't begin to , even if I tried. Look closely..I attacked nobody by name or personality although I did cast doubt upon certain ways of making a
  small (or large) fortune. But then, God calls all his own to "comfort the afflicted..and afflict the comfortable"..but only if their comfort comes at the expense of
   someone else...someone like little girls & boys for instance.
   You do accuse me of inspecting other people's houses..here's a challenge..give me the name of ONE person whose house I have inspected....See ! your theory falls
  asunder, you can name not one..because I have named not one !
      I did not condemn any person..only a practice..Much like the start of this thread ..one should confront ALL kinds of child murder & molestation, before..during..and
   after their birth even to their teen years ! I was especially courteous in my last couple posts..I did not accuse anyone, I just accused a practice !
  No; my spiritual house is not squeaky clean and spotless..but I am working and praying upon it daily..I can only hope that some of those involved in the abortuaries
  would endeavor to do the same !
  You see, I am just a dirty old sinner..saved by grace..no goodness of my own. God suggests, as I understand AA does, that admitting your evil addictions exist is the first
  step to solving the problem . An addiction to money, that overcomes any vestige of conscience, could possibly be an evil addiction !

For me, while I accuse noone by name, I am cognizant of God's admonition in ( Proverbs  31:8 )   " Open thy mouth for the dumb in the cause of all such as are appointed to destruction."  

If perchance you don't like the message contained in ( Proverbs 31:8 ) don't berate me, take it up with God..He said it !