Author Topic: Loss in Iraq?  (Read 2035 times)

Offline beemanbeme

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Loss in Iraq?
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2008, 11:52:04 AM »
For you to accuse someone ELSE of histrionics (I looked that up) and smear tactics warrants another ROFLMAO!! 

My question to you was very straightforward but I'll try to make it simpler.  Do you really think Iran has a death wish?  Do you really think that China and N.K. et al, are stupid enough to join them in that wish?  Beyond supplying them arms for cash and oil for however long they hold out? 

I guess that you consider that anyone that isn't a "I'd rather be red (muslim) than dead" pacifist is a nuke 'em till they glow war monger.  Well, you're wrong about that too.  However, Iran does need to keep that in mind as an option that we do have.  Yup!  My big brother is bigger than your big brother.  But IMO, America has a bad past history of end games since WW2. So if Iran doesn't sit down and shut up, or has the audacity to shoot a missile at someone, we have a race with Israel. First one to turn Baghdad into a parking lot wins.  If we win, we do NOT ship half the male population of Iran to NY and buy them cabs. We do NOT further strap ourselves rebuilding their country. We install a military Governor and staff to oversee the country and the oil profits are ours until every red cent that we have spent over there has been repaid.  If the Israelis win, we say, "okay, it's yours.  You got it."  We don't hassle them about giving it back or withdrawing or nothing.  They can do what they want to. We pack up and come home. 

BTW, when you went off on your screaming fit, you called me, among other things, a drunk so I'll just paraphrase W.C.Fields:  In the morning, I'll be sober, but you'll still be stupid.  don'tchaknow. ;)  Now then, just how far do you want to spin this thing out?

Offline beemanbeme

« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2008, 03:54:08 AM »
If I were a third world country being run by a 6th rate despot and didn't have a death wish, I certainly wouldn't be talking big about my burgeoning nuclear capacity and my alledged quarter million missiles. 

Offline bilmac

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (14)
« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2008, 06:42:08 AM »
Didn't Sadam do the same thing, he's dead.

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2008, 08:00:27 AM »
Does anyone think the Iranians would use a nuclear weapon, if they had them, against Israel considering there are nothing but Muslim countries around Israel?

Would Israel  nuke Iran considering what other countries that would affect because that is the only way they could prevent them from continuing their enrichment program?

I am a lot more concerned about the latter seeing that Israel has a history of airstrikes into other countries without them being attacked prior to or after the event.

Did Israel or Iran send planes into the Med on an aggressive maneuver exercise?
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline Ruskin

• Contributor
« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2008, 09:49:47 AM »
My train of reasoning seems to have derailed.  With the announcement of a timetable from Amalaki(sp) and Obomonation, as the DNC choice for President, it would seem either would give hope to OSL if he is thinking long term with us becoming impatient.

Offline myronman3

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #35 on: July 10, 2008, 11:10:10 AM »
Does anyone think the Iranians would use a nuclear weapon, if they had them, against Israel considering there are nothing but Muslim countries around Israel?
yup.  i think that is exactly what they would do.  you are trying to use your sense of reasoning with their ideology.  from their view, isreal will be gone,  but islam lives on.  yes, i think they are just that stupid.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #36 on: July 10, 2008, 01:42:36 PM »

Would Israel  nuke Iran considering what other countries that would affect because that is the only way they could prevent them from continuing their enrichment program?

I am a lot more concerned about the latter seeing that Israel has a history of airstrikes into other countries without them being attacked prior to or after the event.

Did Israel or Iran send planes into the Med on an aggressive maneuver exercise?

Yes they would use it on Israel. Muslims are still believing the old wives tale about virgins n stuff in heaven, and Iran especially would love to try to bring the 12th maadi.

Yes Israel should preemptivly strike Iran, as Iran WILL use it's Nuclear weapons to shakedown other countrys.

Israel has only used preemtive force in cases of imminent attack

What is aggresive manuvers
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline NONYA

« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2008, 03:08:08 PM »
Isreal will stike first,they have already proven they are willing to,and they will use nukes if pushed,that is one group of people that is NOT to be F&^%$#@ with.
If it aint fair chase its FOUL,and illegal in my state!
http://www.freewebs.com/lifealongthedge/index.htm

Offline Cheesehead

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #38 on: July 10, 2008, 04:47:14 PM »
Does Isreal really have nukes?
Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance.

Offline NONYA

« Reply #39 on: July 10, 2008, 05:10:56 PM »
They have anything they need to strike any country who oposes them and us,where do you think the f16s they use to strike iraq came from? Yes they have a butt load of nukes.

Offline Cheesehead

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #40 on: July 10, 2008, 05:26:12 PM »
The F16's are a no brainer. But the nukes I am unsure of.

Cheese
Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance.

Offline NONYA

« Reply #41 on: July 10, 2008, 07:28:01 PM »
read all the way through....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction
no doubt in my mind.

Offline Echo4Lima

• Contributor
« Reply #42 on: July 10, 2008, 08:17:00 PM »
Would the Iranians nuke Isreal?

The phrase "Allah U Akbar" is commonly misquoted as meaning "God is Great".  It really says "God is GREATER". The belief being, "my God is greater" than your God.  If the Iranians nuke Isreal, they will have been able to because thier "God is Greater".  If Isreal destroys Iran, it will be seen as  ISREALS "God is Greater". So, it's entirely possible Iran would nuke Isreal.

Does Isreal have nukes?

In th early '80s or late '70s a nuke was detonated South West of the Cape of Good Hope in the Antlantic Ocean.  Nobody has ever claimed responsibility.  It was first thought to be the French. It wasnt The Isreali's have never said yeah or nay. If they tested it in Isreal, well, everybody would know wouldnt they?

Isreal has had a long successful history of pre-emtive strikes. Remember, "a good offense is the best defense".  I wouldnt be living near any of those plants in Iran if I was an Iranian.

Offline myronman3

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #43 on: July 11, 2008, 02:53:08 AM »
they have nukes, it is unofficial, but they have them.   nonya and i agree on this and that isreal is one group of people not to F@*! with.

Offline NONYA

« Reply #44 on: July 11, 2008, 05:09:29 AM »
LOL,that group has been abused and pushed around so long they are in a corner,a  dirty,hot little corner surrounded by enemys that has badass jets,missiles and nuclear bombs in it,not to mention an entire population over 18 that have military experience,the worlds only super power watching their back (thats us),why wouldnt they use them?