Author Topic: Centerpoint Optics  (Read 435 times)

Offline NMUltra

• Trade Count: (1)
Centerpoint Optics
« on: August 01, 2008, 01:04:38 PM »
The new to me .204 just arrived (thanks, Frank!) and I have been looking for a scope.  Nobody in town has the Tasco 6x24AO Varmint model I have on my .223.  I was in Wally world looking for rings, and found a Centerpoint 4x16AO with an illuminated mil-dot reticle and high rings for $75 out the door.  I mounted it this afternoon, the rings are really high, the optics seem pretty clear, there's plenty of eye relief.  Anyone have any experience with this scope?  Their website says they are part of Crosman.

If things go as planned, I'll post the range report on Sunday.
Always dally thumb up

Offline Sourdough

• Trade Count: (1)
Re: Centerpoint Optics
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2008, 02:53:55 PM »
Wife gave me one for my birthday.  I put it on a 30-06, got a scope bit twice.  realised the eye relief is not adiquite for an 06, put it on a 22-250, works fine.  Therefore you should have no problem on a .204.
Where is old Joe when we really need him?  Alaska Independence    Calling Illegal Immigrants "Undocumented Aliens" is like calling Drug Dealers "Unlicensed Pharmacists"
What Is A Veteran?
A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.' That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today who no longer understand that fact.