Author Topic: Great News on Illegal Immigrants  (Read 536 times)

Offline rockbilly

• Trade Count: (0)
Great News on Illegal Immigrants
« on: August 03, 2008, 03:16:50 PM »
it can be done. Thank God for Arizona!

The shoe is on the other foot and the Mexicans from Sonora don't like it.  Can you believe the nerve of these people?

The State of Sonora is angry at the influx of Mexicans into Mexico.  Nine state legislators from the Mexican state of Sonora traveled to Tucson to complain about Arizona's new employer crackdown on illegals from Mexico .  It seems that many Mexican illegals are now returning to their hometowns and the officials in the Sonora state government are ticked off about it.

A delegation of nine state legislators from Sonora was in Tucson on Tuesday to say Arizona's new employer sanctions law will have a devastating effect on the Mexican state.  At a news conference, the legislators said Sonora - Arizona's southern neighbor, made up of mostly small towns - cannot handle the demand for housing, jobs and schools it will face as illegal Mexican workers here return to their hometowns without jobs or money.

The  law, which took effect Jan.1, punishes employers who knowingly hire individuals who don't have valid legal documents to work in the United States. Penalties include suspension of, or loss of, their business license.  

The Mexican legislators are angry because their own citizens are returning to their hometowns, placing a burden on their state government.  "How can they pass a law like this?" asked Mexican Rep. Leticia Amparano-Gamez, who represents Nogales. "There is not one person living in Sonora who does not have a friend or relative working in Arizona," she said, speaking only in Spanish. "Mexico is not prepared for this, for the tremendous problems it will face as more and more Mexicans working in Arizona and sending money to their families return to hometowns in Sonora without jobs,'' she said.  "We are one family, socially and economically," she said of the people of Sonora and Arizona.

Wrong!

The United States is a sovereign nation, not a subsidiary of Mexico , and its taxpayers are not responsible for the welfare of Mexico's citizens.  It's time for the Mexican government, and its citizens, to stop parasitically feeding off of the United States and to start taking care of its/their own needs.

Too bad all the U.S. states don't pass a law just like Arizona's.  Maybe that's the answer, since our own Congress will not do anything!

Offline oldandslow

Re: Great News on Illegal Immigrants
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2008, 03:30:19 PM »
Sounds good to me.

Offline DalesCarpentry

• Trade Count: (32)
  • I would rather be shooting!!
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2008, 03:53:02 PM »
I agree 100%.  ;D ;D Dale
The quality of a mans life is in direct proportion to his commitment to excellence.

A bad day at the range is better than a good day at work!!

Offline powderman

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2008, 04:09:18 PM »
Great news. from the title of the thread I thought maybe there was a bounty on them. Locally an illegals son was murdered a year ago. She was ordered deported 2X in 1996, yep, 12 years ago. She still speaks with an interpreter, refuses to learn or speak english. Had she not thumbed her nose at our laws and disrespected America 12 years ago her son would be alive. SHE'S STILL HERE. Now she's brought her mother here. Ship her out. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline DalesCarpentry

• Trade Count: (32)
  • I would rather be shooting!!
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2008, 05:37:04 PM »
I like the idea of a bounty on illeagals. Last year I remodeled a few Olive Gardens and the guys that came in to do the stone work were all Mexican. I called the local police to inform them of what was going on and they had a hundred questions that I did not want to answer because I did not want anyone to know I was the one reporting them. I did not want to loose my job over it. They never did anything about it. Dale
The quality of a mans life is in direct proportion to his commitment to excellence.

A bad day at the range is better than a good day at work!!

Offline torpedoman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2008, 05:40:15 PM »
not to worry our congress is on top of it ,the illegal problem will be solved after the next election. They will get amnesty and there will be no illegals.
the nation that forgets it defenders will itself be forgotten

Offline rockbilly

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2008, 09:11:10 AM »
torpedoman, you are dead on.  In addition they will get earned income tax benifits (having never paid any taxes), will get Social Security, educational funding for their children, free medical and dental service, and the right to vote.

For those of us that fought to maintain the freedoms we enjoy,  it is disgusting to see them given away.  Keep in mind, what we agree to give away today, we may have to fight to regain in the future.

Offline bilmac

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (14)
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2008, 09:26:34 AM »
The Federal Gvt has laws making it illegal to hire illegal aliens, what the feds don't have is a cop like Joe Arpio with enough balls to enforce the law.