Author Topic: opencarry.org  (Read 659 times)

Offline jamaldog87

• Trade Count: (0)
opencarry.org
« on: August 12, 2008, 06:34:56 AM »
i hear about this site http://www.opencarry.org/ and i what to know what you think of the idea of open carry. I like it, it like "do you really want to try me" thing also i like see what people carry.
Most Interesting Man in the World: I Don’t Always Watch Shows for Little Girls, but when I Do, I prefer My Little pony . stay magic my friends

Offline victorcharlie

Re: opencarry.org
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2008, 01:44:32 PM »
There is a time and a place for everything.

Would Broad street in Nashville be a place for open carry?  Probably not IMO.  Would trail number 54 in the Cherokee National Forest be a place for open carry?  You betcha.  Unfortunately, Tennessee law makers can't seem to see the need for carry in a WMA which the Cherokee is, from the Georgia state line to north of the Smokeys.

Tennesse issues a handgun carry permit.  You can carry open, or concealed.
"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. Tolerance in the face of tyranny is no virtue."
Barry Goldwater

Offline jamaldog87

Re: opencarry.org
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2008, 10:44:18 AM »
so true. still it should be easyer to have guns then it is. i mean there always on lawful people but they never seem to come down hard on crime.
Most Interesting Man in the World: I Don’t Always Watch Shows for Little Girls, but when I Do, I prefer My Little pony . stay magic my friends