Author Topic: Good Magazine Article  (Read 584 times)

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (44)
Good Magazine Article
« on: August 07, 2008, 05:11:46 AM »
The September issue of Buckmasters GunHunter Magazine, has a nice article on the H&R Trap Gun.  They give it good marks.
"Brother, you say there is but one way to worship and serve the Great Spirit. If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it? Why not all agreed, as you can all read the Book?" Sogoyewapha, "Red Jacket" - Senaca

1st Special Operations Wing 1975-1983
919th Special Operations Wing  1983-1985 1993-1994

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~

Offline WNY_Whitetailer

• Look at me I'm white and nerdy
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • Working...
    • http://www.dec.state.ny.us/
Re: Good Magazine Article
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2008, 04:59:26 PM »
Kudos to Buckmasters for giving H&R some space in their magazine...But, have you ever really read a bad firearm review in one of the gun rags?  I like to read them but sometimes it is annoying how they love just about every gun they shoot.  Rare are the article that points out shortcomings or the arms tested.
Patience comes with age and You can't teach common sense

Offline Singleshotsam

• I.T. Professional
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2008, 04:31:04 AM »
I agree with gunrags and their reviews.  That fact aside I think its a gorgeous shotgun and will be my next purchase after my H&R survivor .308 comes in :) !!!  Hopefully I can retire my old pardner 12 ga. that my dad bought for me on christmas 12 years ago ;) 
I'm voting 3rd party in this election by writing in Jesus Christ for president.  Sadly even if this were an option most of you would still vote Republican because "It's a two party system."

Offline Markus

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (15)
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2008, 12:28:51 PM »
Cherish that old 12ga. Use it a little less, but don't retire it.
PROUD REDNECK CONSERVATIVE

I'd much rather be remembered for being a great shot than having the most expensive gun