Author Topic: 308 suvivor suppressor project  (Read 497 times)

Offline will36

• Trade Count: (0)
308 suvivor suppressor project
« on: September 07, 2008, 06:21:08 AM »
Im out of time . Deer season is right around the corner.  ;D  Im still looking for a 7.62x39 H&R  (Fingers crossed on a pm I got from a member here)  I ordered a survivor 308 to use for now with some sub sonic  ammo.  This is real close to what it will look like. This is the suppressor . I just slid it over my baby girls 410 I built for her.  Nope its not a virgin shotty......  she killed two deer last year with it.  she's 11 years old.

The can is full auto rate all stainless steel.  with mil. surplus ammo on a AK it is safe to shoot with out ear plugs.  sounds like a 22 short with a little sonic crack down range.  It should be very quiet with sub sonics in both the 308 and x39 single shot.

the shotty is not a sbs 1/2 the barrel is inside the can. :)

Offline dk17hmr

• Trade Count: (22)
  • Contributor
Re: 308 suvivor suppressor project
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2008, 06:49:01 AM »
It sounds interesting.

Where are you located that you can use a can while deer hunting?
Doug
.................................................. ........................................
Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Offline will36

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2008, 06:58:45 AM »
It sounds interesting.

Where are you located that you can use a can while deer hunting?

Arkansas  (you knew it was a southern state didnt you ;D)  I racked up on some squirrels yesterday with a suppressed 10/22 ruger.  You can even shoot full auto hunting here if you were inclined. I dont , but I could .

As long as its a legal nfa item they dont care .  must be centerfire and 22 caliber and above.

Offline quickdtoo

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (149)
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2008, 07:49:42 AM »
Pascalp has several suppressed H&Rs, but he's in France, the rest of the world is more open to their use than the US.  :-\

Tim

http://www.gboreloaded.com/forums/index.php/topic,115530.msg1098369306.html#msg1098369306
"Always do right, this will gratify some and astonish the rest" -  Mark Twain

Offline 1871

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2008, 09:03:26 AM »
Nice!

Just curious- was your daughter shooting .410 slugs in her shotgun? I like that sight you've got on there too!

Thanks for sharing!

'71

Offline will36

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2008, 12:25:54 PM »
She was using slugs.  Its real thick here lots of deer and hogs you just have to be on your toes to kill one. Check out the picture. This is a 8 point that lives right behind the house.  He was in the yard and my son walked out side and started up my truck. He is like a pet he never ran off I got a few pics. and got in the truck myself and drove off he was still in the yard.  ;) my lens fogged up on me in the  pic.  You can see him beside my truck.  I also have a 10 point that hangs out some he likes to rob my  apple trees. the 8 point beds up maybe 30 to 40 yards behind the house. He doesnt even give my doberman a second look.  The second pic. the 8 point is besdie the 3rd tree along my driveway about 1/2 way down. my camera foo is not that good. ;)