Author Topic: Here are some great pictures of Saraha Palin.  (Read 705 times)

Offline DalesCarpentry

• Trade Count: (32)
  • I would rather be shooting!!
Here are some great pictures of Saraha Palin.
« on: October 14, 2008, 04:27:05 PM »
Here are some great pictures of Sarha Palin. Looks just like she is a normal person like us. Dale

http://www.pixcetera.com/pixcetera/sarah-palin/38485?icid=200100397x1211163228x1200709326
The quality of a mans life is in direct proportion to his commitment to excellence.

A bad day at the range is better than a good day at work!!

Offline muskeg13

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
Re: Here are some great pictures of Saraha Palin.
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2008, 09:38:53 AM »
Thanks Dale.  Great photos, and yes they show a normal person, just like us.  I live near Wasilla, and I've been to a number of events, including gun shows, and have been suprised to see Sarah just walking around talking to folks like us...without handlers or a flock of toady staffers.  About 2 months before she was announced for VP, I ran into her father Chuck Heath at lunch and commended him for raising his daughter right.  As I left the restaurant, I noted the bumper sticker on Mr. Heath's full sized American pick-up, "Vegetarian: Another name for a poor hunter."

I believe the photo of a pregnant Sarah is a mistake.  It looks more like Sarah's friend, Dianne Keller, the current mayor of Wasilla.

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2008, 12:48:27 PM »
Dale, thanks for posting those pictures. If I had to pick one as the best, probably the last one. With her staring at the President of Columbia. She's probably thinking, ''Ya know what Buckwheat, if I get a chance to have a say so, we will solve that drug problem from your country!!''  gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline RaySendero

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2008, 01:20:12 PM »
I like the ones with her and the bear skin on the couch!
    Ray

Offline bilmac

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (14)
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2008, 05:32:53 AM »
What a lady, No pretensiousness there. The boats she's in are well used "fishing" boats like I use, the Salmon have blood on them. The muscle in the Habitat for humanity photo is honest net picking muscle. I can't imagine any other of the Washington elete being caught dead in an old scratched and dirty tin boat.