Author Topic: cowboy action shooting  (Read 771 times)

Offline jamaldog87

• Trade Count: (0)
cowboy action shooting
« on: September 20, 2008, 10:11:24 AM »
have anyone tryed it before? It's looks like fun to me and i always loved the single action guns.
Most Interesting Man in the World: I Don’t Always Watch Shows for Little Girls, but when I Do, I prefer My Little pony . stay magic my friends

Offline AtlLaw

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (58)
  • A good woman, nice bike and fine guns!
Re: cowboy action shooting
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2008, 03:31:11 PM »
I haven't tried it, but been to a couple of shoots.  Got some friends that are into it big time.  But I never played cowboys and Indians either...  ::)
Richard
Former Captain of Horse, keeper of the peace and interpreter of statute.  Currently a Gentleman of leisure.
Nemo me impune lacessit

Support your local US Military Vets Motorcycle Club

Offline jamaldog87

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2008, 10:13:28 AM »
i just like single Acton guns(that kind of why i had got the  hawes federal marshal) and i love the falling block guns to. I have something to ask and i might sound dumb but i am going to ask anyways. I saw some guns that are for cowboy action shooting and one is the HOWDAH HUNTER PISTOL in 20x20GA and the other is the JB custom mare's leg saw off rifle. Are these legal guns?
Most Interesting Man in the World: I Don’t Always Watch Shows for Little Girls, but when I Do, I prefer My Little pony . stay magic my friends

Offline AtlLaw

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (58)
  • A good woman, nice bike and fine guns!
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2008, 04:59:12 PM »
i might sound dumb

Ya think?   ;D

the HOWDAH HUNTER PISTOL in 20x20GA ... the JB custom mare's leg saw off rifle. Are these legal guns?[/quote]

GOOD QUESTION!  You might even get somebody else in the thread!  I'm to tired to answer tonight though.  later...   :P
Richard
Former Captain of Horse, keeper of the peace and interpreter of statute.  Currently a Gentleman of leisure.
Nemo me impune lacessit

Support your local US Military Vets Motorcycle Club

Offline jamaldog87

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2008, 05:21:07 AM »
i found out because the JB model uses a unused model 94 action and because it was not used to make a rifle it makes it a legal handgun. still the ohter one is a 20ga pistol so is that legal?