Author Topic: How far did you get  (Read 480 times)

Offline sonofafish

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Avid Poster
How far did you get
« on: September 20, 2008, 12:03:37 PM »
OK, Lets hear it. How far did you get when, you have to turn around and go back home to see if you closed your gun safe. Like when you go to the range you say to your self did I lock it or what. I always do it, worry my self sick. I can't let the wife see what I have in there, Some cash for hunt'n and she dose not know I am a very active member of the gun of the month club. 

Offline Brett

• Trade Count: (6)
Re: How far did you get
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2008, 12:23:46 PM »
Don't seem to have any problem forgetting to keep the gun safe locked.  I have turned around and headed home on several occasions to check if I had remembered to turn off a burner on the stove after cooking breakfast and or remembered to unplug the coffee maker (heard of too many house fires caused by those things).   
Life memberships:  <><, NRA, BASS, NAFC

Offline sonofafish

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Avid Poster
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2008, 12:38:43 PM »
True true true, that I have know problem with that its just the safe. I guess it is the excitement of getting to go to the range.

Offline bilmac

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (14)
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2008, 06:30:10 PM »
Not very exciting to go to the range here.     I go several times a week when I haul the trash or pick up the mail, or sometimes I
 just go. We have a nice covered range about 5 blocks from the post office.    I sure love this town.

Offline DCRthe3rd

• Trade Count: (4)
  • Contributor
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2008, 06:36:47 PM »
I could leave the gun vault wide open , and she's never see what was in there , cause I'd never forget to lock the door to the room it's all in.

Offline jhm

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2008, 06:18:52 AM »
Never as I always leave my keys in the door and I cant go anywhere without the keys, also is a good idea when in your RV hang your keys to the TV antena crank inside the RV so you wont forget to LOWER the antena before you leave the camping spot.   JIM

Offline bilmac

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (14)
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2008, 02:50:23 PM »
JHM   

There is a camping tips thread going. Better post the keys on the antenna tip there.