Author Topic: 380 hi point  (Read 1278 times)

Offline shaner

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (66)
380 hi point
« on: May 25, 2008, 02:34:21 AM »
anyone got one? shot one?  fill me in? thinkin id like to get one

Offline pills

• Trade Count: (8)
  • Contributor
Re: 380 hi point
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2008, 08:53:51 AM »
It is the exact same weight and size as the C9 which is 9mm. The mags interchange as well.
...You do not open your mouth without all the facts period...

Matt

Remember this, my dear brothers and sisters: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak, and should not get angry easily. James 1:19

Offline shaner

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (66)
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2008, 04:55:57 PM »
thanks pills

Offline vidfix55

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2008, 10:29:37 AM »
Have one. Wife shoots it a lot. never jams, good accuracy and grouping. muzzle does like to flip but I think its a combo of the slide being so heavy and it being a shorter barrel. I reload .380 for it. use 95g FMJ and 110g LSWC. eats them up like a champ. Had I guy at a local range bad mouth the HP for 5 minutes as he pulled out his S&W sigma series. Talk about junk. I went on my way shooting happily to myself as he dealt with stove pipe after stove pipe. I like mine, plan to keep it for a while.

Offline jdwolf

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Contributor
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2008, 12:34:58 PM »
I've said it once and I'll say it again.  HI POINT FIREARMS,  regardless of their low cost are NOT junk guns!  They don't belong in the same catagory of the real junk guns like RG (Rohm Gunworks),  Bryco/Jennings, or Raven. 

Hi Points may be big & bulky,  ugly to some,  BUT,....THEY ARE RELIABLE AND THEY WORK! 

I'm also the proud owner of an H&R 223 Handi Rifle.  A lot of gun snobs don't like the H&R/NEF line of single shot rifles,  they claim they're junk.  If H&R/NEF is a junk gun company why did MARLIN FIREARMS buy the company in 2000?  Why did REMINGTON buy MARLIN FIREARMS & H&R 1871 this year and continue production of those so-called junk rifles? 

All I know is my HI POINT C9 9mm pistol is a good shooter and so is my 995 carbine.  As for my H&R 223 Handi Rifle,  I can hit my target.  What's not to like about that? 
Help support concealed carry in Illinois,  show your support.  http://www.cafepress.com/sicc