Author Topic: Palin email hijack  (Read 360 times)

Offline jdinil

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
Palin email hijack
« on: September 23, 2008, 05:09:14 AM »
Well, it appears they have found the Palin email hijacker. It a Democratic offical from Memphis Tenn. A Tennessee Dem. congressman's computer has been identified as the source. Of course, he, Mike Kernell, is blaming his 20 year old son as the sole culprit. Claims he had no knowledge of the son's misdeeds. Isn't that special!  I guess a Demo has no problem tossing his son to the wolves to save his own butt! What a guy!

Offline magooch

Re: Palin email hijack
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2008, 05:18:02 AM »
Yeah, and I'll be shocked if we ever hear anything else about this issue.
Swingem

Offline jimster

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2008, 06:18:36 AM »
You would have heard plenty if there was anything in the email's that would make her look bad...but gee wizz....nothing incriminating....now how about that.  Lot's of people disapointed on that one.

Offline deltecs

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2008, 02:01:59 PM »
Whether or not any incriminating material was found on Palin's personal email account should not matter.  The perpetrator was guilty of violating federal law and should be held accountable, Congressman's son or not.  He is of adult age and as such should know better.  If any complicity is attibuted to his father, the Congressmen, then that man should also be charged and if convicted, removed from office.  I see no difference between hacking into a person's email account for political gain, any more than Watergate with Nixon.  What's good for the goose is good for the gander.  Any bets that all will be forgotten and any punishment will be just token?
Greg lost his battle with cancer last week on April 2nd 2009. RIP Greg. We miss you.

Greg
deltecs
Detente: An armed citizenry versus a liberal society
Opinion(s) are expressly mine alone and do not necessarily agree with those of GB or GBO mgmt.