Author Topic: breech plug question  (Read 603 times)

Offline bubba

• Trade Count: (62)
breech plug question
« on: October 20, 2008, 01:53:15 PM »
I have a question regarding the optima breexh plug. Is thevoptima elite breech plug the same as the optima breech plug?  I was thinking of getting a 25 acp breech plug for my elite and was not sure if they were the same. Thanks for any help.
”A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.”

Molon Labe

Remember... Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Buckskins & Black Powder

• Trade Count: (16)
    • Buckskins & Black Powder
Re: breech plug question
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2008, 02:31:38 PM »
probably be best to shoot Mark@cva.com an email and ask him about that. I want to say Yes, it will work but its best to check before spending the $$ on the plug.

Offline bubba

• Trade Count: (62)
Re: breech plug question
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2008, 03:23:36 PM »
great suggestion I did email Mark and got an almost immediate response to say they are one in the same. Tomorrow I order my 25 acp. Guess I will put my encore plug in the classifieds.  Thanks bigblock for the suggestion
”A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.”

Molon Labe

Remember... Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.