Author Topic: Glenn beck.  (Read 728 times)

Offline ms

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)

Offline Questor

Re: Glenn beck.
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2008, 07:02:00 AM »
Glenn Beck is a professional alarmist. Has he ever actually been right about anything?
Safety first

Offline Questor

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2008, 07:03:18 AM »
I just took a peek at the linked page. Yep. Typical Beck.
Safety first

Offline lrs

• A Real Regular
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2008, 07:15:29 AM »
Glenn Beck is a professional alarmist. Has he ever actually been right about anything?

Your'e pretty sharp ace.  Just the fact that you dismissed everything Beck says, automatically puts you at the top rung on the evolutionary ladder.
Not that there's anything to be alarmed about these days.
Has he ever been right about anything?  Probably not, he IS one those racist conservatives after all. 
Let's see, there's illegal immigration, recent bailout, voter fraud, to name a few alarming issues.
Bite me, I'm getting fed up.   >:(
" we are screwed "

Offline jimster

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2008, 08:01:00 AM »
I watch the glen Beck show quite a bit when I have time to watch tv....actually I like him and he has been right about quite a lot. 

Alarmist?  LOL! 

I thought that's what MSNBC was doing....alarming the public of the bad right wingers....LOL!   I'll watch Glen a couple times a week over most anything else these days.  More interesting for me.

Offline Heather

• GBO Supporter
    • mymartialartsplus.com
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2008, 08:19:05 AM »
You guys continue to amaze me.  Thanks for the knowledge MS! 

Heather
Strive for complete serenity in all aspects of life.
www.mymartialartsplus.com

A closed mind is often closed to the truth!

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and loose both...Ben Franklin

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2008, 11:29:12 AM »
Been listening and watching Beck for 5-6 years now. I like his style, much better than Limbaugh. And, he was telling his audience what would probably happen in this country over a year ago. He's studied what has happened in other country's, seen what is going on in our's, and come's up with logical solutions. He was also talking about civil unrest, inflation, long before anybody in the mainstream media even thought about it. He's been telling people to stock up, food,clothing, getting as much as possible, your bills paid off.  gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline kevthebassman

• A Real Regular
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2008, 01:57:44 PM »
I actually like Beck.  I don't see this as far-fetched in this day and age.  I don't always agree with him but the way he handles himself makes me respect him.

I cannot stand Hannity.... I'll leave it at that, because if I said what I really thought about him it would not be appropriate for a family website.  Limbaugh is a clown just like Hannity.

Offline TribReady

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (8)
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2008, 04:22:45 PM »
I watch him every now and again.  Must say I like him. If he has Ben Stein on, then I'm hooked, I'll watch the whole thing. Otherwise, I'll watch a bit then go back to whatever football game I'm watching.  Some of you hate sports on TV but it beats 99.9% of the crap out there, and that includes the news channels.
A government big enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have. -Thomas Jefferson

...if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.  -2 Chronicles 7:14

Offline kevthebassman

• A Real Regular
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2008, 04:26:24 PM »
Sports are alright as long as you realize that they are, first and foremost, prolefeed.

Offline Matt

• .:{º.º}:.
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (1)
    • Inkredible Image
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2008, 10:14:13 PM »
Must say I like him. If he has Ben Stein on, then I'm hooked,

+1 to that... Glen is ok I like his style but dont agree 100% with him on many things but some I do

Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
― Albert Einstein

Offline pab1

• Trade Count: (54)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2008, 04:44:53 AM »

Thank God someone is willing to sound the alarm! Two of the biggest things he has been dead on about are illegal immigration and the economy. 
"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace. "
Thomas Paine