Author Topic: Beating a dead horse.  (Read 382 times)

Offline torpedoman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
Beating a dead horse.
« on: October 28, 2008, 07:34:00 AM »
http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn227/Polarik/BO_Birth_Certificate.jpg This link takes you to a copy of obamas paperwork on file already the seal and signature is not visible because it is on the back of all hawaian ducoments. Would be a simple answer but it is not to be.
the nation that forgets it defenders will itself be forgotten

Offline rockbilly

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Beating a dead horse.
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2008, 08:57:45 AM »
Just out of curiosity, how many illegal immigrants have valid looking documents to “prove” they are actually American citizens?  Documents are so easy to counterfeit, could this be the case here?

Speaking from experience, at age 14 I created a birth certificate showing me to be 17 so I could join the military.  If I could accomplish that in 1954 as a fourteen year old kid, what can be accomplished today with the aid of modern conveniences?

Offline Casull

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Beating a dead horse.
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2008, 09:39:25 AM »
This link takes you to a copy of obamas paperwork on file already the seal and signature is not visible because it is on the back of all hawaian ducoments. Would be a simple answer but it is not to be.

Yep, seen that one before.  Document number blacked out and father's race listed as "African" (which is not a race, and was not used as such by the state government at that time).   ::)
Aim small, miss small!!!