Author Topic: Magazine for H&R 360 Ultra Automatic  (Read 561 times)

Offline MGMorden

• Trade Count: (3)
Magazine for H&R 360 Ultra Automatic
« on: October 31, 2008, 10:51:56 AM »
Ok, bear with me here as I'm asking this question for a friend about a rifle that I haven't even seen.

A friend at work recently picked up an H&R 360 Ultra Automatic chambered in .308 Winchester.  He's shot it and loves the gun, but unfortunately the magazine it came with doesn't work.  The previous owner said that there was a model variation in the 360 Ultra and that that magazine didn't fit this model.  He went on gunbroker afterward and bought another magazine, but upon arrival it was the same type as the other and also didn't work. 

In checking Numrich however, I can only find reference to a single variation of the gun (along with a single type of magazine, though Numrich is sold out of those). 

So, is anybody familiar with these guns?  Do you know the differences between the magazines, and any identification tips on how to determine what variation of the gun one has?

Or, as I have a suspicion of, is there some quirk to the magazines or latch system that would lead these guys to believe that an otherwise correct magazine doesn't fit?

Thanks