Author Topic: Its time now for us to face the truth  (Read 925 times)

Offline phalanx

• Trade Count: (0)
Its time now for us to face the truth
« on: November 11, 2008, 08:31:56 AM »
This morning as i got my 10 year old Daughter ready for school she asked me.
Daddy ,Im i going to have to go live in some place that's not America ?
I said of course not Honey why would you think that ?
She said that the kids at school said that America was dead ,and that Obama was going to make this a new and different place. 
They told her and the other white kids that they were no longer going to be in America. >:(
How do you answer a thing like that ,but a lot of parents and teachers are saying they are having this problem.
I told her no ,that some people in America soon will make this place the America that inst the place they are talking about.
Guys this is getting serious ,on the FOX page that broke that story of the Georgia Congressman saying Obama will be a dictator ,
Go read the comments section at the bottom.
The Liberals are heckling us ,and saying they are going to be the one to take  your guns and shoot you for treason.
They say that we in the Red States need to just take them and leave , Its beginning to look like a good idea, i just wish it were that easy.
Obama expects it to happen , he has on his web site his plans for re-construction after the war ?
Its like they are pushing us to do something , and it seems Bush and all the rest have sold us out.
Im not going to sit and watch obama tear down everything we ever stood for , or be a part of the generation who screwed up and lost it all. Somehow being dead sounds better than living in what he wants,after living my whole life in America.
He is going to destroy our Constitution , i hope if anything starts we can get it out of there in time.
I don't know what deal they made with this Devil ,but they should have let us decide our own destiny instead of someone doing it for us.
To keep this lie going is an insult to us and all those who have fought and died before this ,to preserve this Nation.
The bonds between us are gone now ,after this we could never go back like it was.
I wish we could just meet with them and work out an agreement that was good for all involved like the USSR did.
At least that way we could say we tried , but Obama is expecting a fight ,so we are between a rock and a hard place now.
He knows now that 50% of Americans know what he is up to , and the longer we don't just say ( Hay ,stop the lies ,we know what is going on ) the worse it will be.
Or just sit and join the ranks of the Obama faithful ,and when we look at a text book and their is little mention of the Country we knew , we will wish we had fought this.
The real victims are the kids like my Daughter ,because they knew what America was ,and how in the end their parents did nothing to save it.

In this time i Command ,That you take the Secular to Jerusalem .
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (44)
Re: Its time now for us to face the truth
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2008, 08:41:22 AM »
and it seems Bush and all the rest have sold us out.

Why would you say that?

i hope if anything starts we can get it out of there in time.

Where would we go?
"Brother, you say there is but one way to worship and serve the Great Spirit. If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it? Why not all agreed, as you can all read the Book?" Sogoyewapha, "Red Jacket" - Senaca

1st Special Operations Wing 1975-1983
919th Special Operations Wing  1983-1985 1993-1994

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~

Offline phalanx

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2008, 09:54:40 AM »
If you look at Obamas plans and what he intends to do it down right Communist.
And don't say he cant because of the Constitution ,that isn't working ,he was put in there by someone who wanted him there.
Canada free press is getting it pretty well right  .
His little civilian army is Hitler all over ,and everyone saw he stole the election.
Just dig around ,you will find it and it is coming from people who seem to be trying to warn us.
The Hillary forums is a good one also.
And we would go like they have said ,Take you red states and leave with them.
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2008, 09:57:28 AM »
Can you answer my questions?
"Brother, you say there is but one way to worship and serve the Great Spirit. If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it? Why not all agreed, as you can all read the Book?" Sogoyewapha, "Red Jacket" - Senaca

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~

Offline slim rem 7

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2008, 10:11:27 AM »
 how about we reverse it on him.. an armed republic is not a thing for any government to try to mess over too much.. i believe our forefathers had that in mind..
 i ll say it again black power is what it is because they just might do most anything ,,if they feel they are being mistreated..
  its a matter of organizing an ligitamate oposition.. a power to be dealt with.. no more mr. solid citizen when it comes to the 2nd..they need to know we won t stand by an let them do what they want to do..
 thier never has been an armed  force with the numbers that exist in this country..
 most of us feel bound to let the majority rule,an have so for a long time.. but leave that 2nd ammendment outa that. turn deaf ears toum as to that..

Offline phalanx

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2008, 05:04:15 PM »
swamp ,that would depend on your motives for asking them.
Everyone on any other forum would understand and know what it meant ,the same thing is being said all over America right now.
If i need to explain it for you then you are not one who wants to know, or one who likes to bait.
Like i said ,the very fact that Obama is where he is with his thugs and Acorn being allowed to do what ever they want is questionable ,and it has been seen in other Countrys where Freedoms soon end shortly after.
Then his comments after the election about our Constitution and our Rights ,combined with the lies he continues to make and he never gets called out on , or even warned for things that would put a Republican in jail .
And the way our Government just lets him go without even a (wait a minute ) says a lot to more Americans than you think it does.
You have a computer , the story's are all over the web ,some silly ,but some are from credible sources , like People who had to leave South Africa ,and they were Blacks.
Why wasn't Americans told or consulted about any of this , only a Liberal or a moron would think that was a Normal Election.
Look on the blogs ,we are being told to take our red states and leave with them , fine, that would be ok for a lot of Americans ,and if they want this Lie ,then they can have it also. But if they do not want the Constitution could we have it ?
Americans can work this out ,but many of us are feeling like we were left out of something that involves our futures.
But if you continue to feel you need to ask me ,then you are not listening to what is being said by the left in this country.
Or you are attempting to bait someone into saying something you will not hear from me.
Constantine III

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2008, 11:54:09 PM »
I was just asking for 2 answers. 

Offline phalanx

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2008, 07:06:16 AM »
Obama is incredibly stupid ,better listen to Russia and China ,they are about to take us out.
They see obama like we saw Iran ,they want Obama out of that office or they will remove him .
Listen to the Radio ,its getting hotter here.
Constantine III

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2008, 07:14:51 AM »
You aren't making any sense.

Can you answer my 2 questions?

Offline lrs

• A Real Regular
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2008, 07:30:26 AM »
Obama is incredibly stupid ,better listen to Russia and China ,they are about to take us out.
They see obama like we saw Iran ,they want Obama out of that office or they will remove him .
Listen to the Radio ,its getting hotter here.

How is you are hearing this?  What kind of radio do you have?
" we are screwed "