Author Topic: Now your Internet is soon to belong to him  (Read 568 times)

Offline phalanx

• Trade Count: (0)
Now your Internet is soon to belong to him
« on: November 13, 2008, 09:21:13 AM »
http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/11/13/techies-look-white-house-web-new-tool-reach-internet-savvy-obama/

It will be going off line soon to make certain necessary (adjustments ).
Also this shows he has no use for the Congress of the United States.
Nor the ( flawed ) in his words , Constitution, Both of these are an annoyance in his quest for power.
NEXT , all of the nations fire arms dealers are to be required to turn in all of the ( yellow sheets ) they have on file to the BATFE .
All Black Powder will be removed from any storage facility's and sent to locations soon to be announced.
Mandatory surrender of this powder is required by all Citizens in possession of it at this time.
At this point he has only one thing he knows he must overcome in order to gain the foot hold he needs to continue with his plans.
The 2nd Amendment , in eliminating the Constitution he still has got to ensure there are no firearms to be used to stop his advancing agenda.
Although this worries him greatly ,for in his own writings he refers to the Reconstruction after the War.
Americans ,write your representatives ,and if they do not listen then you must search your soul  , and find a courage you know is there.
In this time i Command ,That you take the Secular to Jerusalem .
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III

Offline deltecs

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: Now your Internet is soon to belong to him
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2008, 11:21:35 AM »
This powerful propaganda tool can be used to recruit his Civilian Security Force too.  All it would take is a message from Obama to his constituents to recruit inner city youth to the program, instead of joining gangs.  They would then have sanction for violent acts or intimidation on the residents.  I'm very sure many of the younger generation in the inner cities would rush to be recruited.  What a way to register new voters, assist illegal immigrants and offer priveleged status, become the new community organizers and brown shirt watchdogs.
Greg lost his battle with cancer last week on April 2nd 2009. RIP Greg. We miss you.

Greg
deltecs
Detente: An armed citizenry versus a liberal society
Opinion(s) are expressly mine alone and do not necessarily agree with those of GB or GBO mgmt.

Offline Mikey

• GBO Supporter
  • Moderators
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2008, 11:31:28 AM »
Calling upon his supporters to defend his goals (presidency) will only hasten the war.  I know this is what he wants but I hope he remembers the old addage of 'becareful what you wish for, you may not like what you get'............................

Offline phalanx

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2008, 01:28:08 PM »
Mikey it does seem like it is what he wants , Like i said ,he loves being vain ,and he is taking it to far and showing what a psycho he really is.
He is useing the Presidency to do what he can before he loses credibility ,starting a war and useing a Military he has plans to disgrace later would make him only more powerful looking as a modern day Lincoln.
America will suffer when the news shows the aftermath with the body's of our youth lying in fields like something from the battle of Shiloh.
And for what ? for this made up Emperor of fools . The pressure we are putting on him is taking its toll , he never intended to use Congress for anything more than to advance his agenda. But he knows we are beginning to see through him or he wouldn't be pushing things to the front like he is.
This hypnotic thing he has , it seems to only effect the ones who are lost to begin with , or craving power as he does.
The East isnt useing its head , to go up against the South and the west is suicide ,and we will be fighting for our Freedom this time and one of us will make three of them.
We need to gather a group of Governors who are willing and approach him face to face , and show him and the Nation of our resolve.
But we may not need to ,he seems to be coming apart now , This going around Congress and the Media needs to be seen for what he is saying ,not another wonderful brainier he has come up with.
I see it as desperate ,how about you Deltecs ? Mikey?
In this time i Command ,That you take the Secular to Jerusalem .
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III

Offline deltecs

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2008, 04:24:36 PM »
You already know my feelings, opinions, and resolve regarding this idiot. Most on this site do too.  I potentially foresee extremely polaristic views, which may culminate in violence between States and philosophies of the American people.  It is done now with gay rights militants roughing up an old lady, inner city intimidation of white students by blacks and minorities, ACORN voter registration fraud and probable election fraud with ballots in Minn and Ohio and the anti firearms liberals provoking new and more stringent gun restrictions along with Obama's declared immediate implementation of the Fairness Doctrine again.   
Greg lost his battle with cancer last week on April 2nd 2009. RIP Greg. We miss you.

Greg
deltecs
Detente: An armed citizenry versus a liberal society
Opinion(s) are expressly mine alone and do not necessarily agree with those of GB or GBO mgmt.