Author Topic: Gov. Palin, and why I'm angry.  (Read 3972 times)

Offline Mike Britton

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
Re: Gov. Palin, and why I'm angry.
« Reply #60 on: November 12, 2008, 08:38:44 AM »
  I don't doubt Dee's word..but it is so hard to conceive of an ultraconservative voting for Bama. Such a person must have a death wish From the endorsements he got, the Muslims figure he is someone they can work with (what does that tell us?) News came over Fox this morning that the Taliban has asked Bama for a favor....pull out of Afghanistan.   We'll see...
   The enemy also perceives him as weaker, so we may get hit by them. Obviously if such an event takes place, anybody that voted for Bama can take credit for the hit...
Can't you find a worse name for Obama.  I'm from Bama and Obama is the exact opposite of what we stand for here in the Heart of Dixie!

Heather

Ahhhh, you gotta love those Southern girls!
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"   George Orwell
Life member NRA, Life member TSRA
Crabby conservative old fart

Offline Heather

• GBO Supporter
    • mymartialartsplus.com
« Reply #61 on: November 12, 2008, 08:42:57 AM »
Palin to appear on CNN at 4 today and on Lary King Live tonight at 9.  She is going to be talking about her future plans.

Heather
Strive for complete serenity in all aspects of life.
www.mymartialartsplus.com

A closed mind is often closed to the truth!

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and loose both...Ben Franklin

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #62 on: November 13, 2008, 10:45:00 AM »
  I don't doubt Dee's word..but it is so hard to conceive of an ultraconservative voting for Bama. Such a person must have a death wish From the endorsements he got, the Muslims figure he is someone they can work with (what does that tell us?) News came over Fox this morning that the Taliban has asked Bama for a favor....pull out of Afghanistan.   We'll see...
   The enemy also perceives him as weaker, so we may get hit by them. Obviously if such an event takes place, anybody that voted for Bama can take credit for the hit...

ironglow with all the hysteria that has gone on for the last several months I doubt you could offend me. And you have been as hysterical and dogmatic as any about anyone whom doesn't vote the way YOU SEE IT.
But be that as it may, here is a historical fact for you and the rest of the 3rd party stompers, and never say die Republicans.
Only twice in the history of the United States of America, has the same party EVER held the office of the Presidency more than eight years. The first time was Roosevelt, and he died in office, and the second time was Regan 8 years, followed by Bush Senior for 4. IT'S THE WAY IT'S ALWAYS BEEN. THEY TAKE TURNS SCREWING YOU!
What just happened this election cycle has been going on since this country was founded. You BLIND REPUBLICANS, are just as gullible as the other side that vote for the Democrats. Neither side can see over the ruts their standing in.
Just because you and 5 or 6 other political experts don't like it, and question other folks convictions, loyalties, and patriotism, doesn't make you as smart about all this as you think you are. All you and several others have accomplished is showing your ass when we don't fall in line with you, and making enemies out of friends by blaming McCain's loss on other conservatives. I'm so damn tired of hearing your gas that if it weren't for some reasonable folks on this forum, I wouldn't read it at all. You are one of the most fickle people I have ever had the dis-pleasure to communicate with. In fact, I don't think I will any more. No great loss to myself or you, as we are NOT on the same page. :o
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #63 on: November 13, 2008, 11:19:15 AM »
 Dee;
  I said I didn't doubt your word and I meant it because I believe you to be a truthful person. I do recall some suggesting that conservatives vote for Hillary etc, in fact I know Rush did. I didn't suggest such a thing..shucks noone but a Rep[ublican or democrat can vote in the primaries anyway, and That leaves me out.
  Prior to the election, I suggested that if it were close enough 3rd party voters could swing the election. As the election worked out, it was not close enough to be a problem except in certain races (e.g. Minnesota) where a 3rd party candidate threw a wrench in the works, taking 15% of primarily conservative votes.
  On Nov 5, the day after election, under the thread .."Watching some chatter from PA, WV..and other coal states....under post # 63..I stated clearly that I didn't believe that 3rd party voters cost the election. I have NOT blamed the loss on other conservatives..as I stated in the post I cited. I did not question other conservatives convictions, loyalties or especially their patriotism...and challenge you to point out a post where I did. I may have questioned the wisdom of voting 3rd party at this time as you have mine at times, but your other 3 terms just don't fit.
  Nevertheless, if you wish to brood about it..that's your choice. I have no animosity toward you..you have a perfect right to disagree with me without causing me to "wig out"..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

« Reply #64 on: November 13, 2008, 11:27:45 AM »
BROOD? Good Lord ironglow, you have been BROODING about this Muslim thing for months. EVERYTHING that is mentioned you attach the MUSLIM THING to it. These folks don't have a death wish. They have a CHANGE WISH. They saw what MANY SAW in McCain. He was and is a sell out. He's a LIAR.
I don't like Obama either, but you are RABIB about it. You can't have a conversation without condemning some one's voting preference and attaching MUSLIM to it.

YOUR QUOTES:

Nov. 3 Watching some chatter. Ref: To 3rd party voters, as SPOILERS

Oct. 20 Your 3rd Party vote. If you don't like America vote Muslim, maybe you will enjoy sharia better. BTW. If you vote 3rd Party your still voting Sharia.

Oct . Your 3rd Party vote: Voting 3rd party can cause the wrong candidate to win (paraphrased)
I could go on.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #65 on: November 13, 2008, 12:11:09 PM »
  Suit yourself Dee;   
       Yes; I as many others , have been concerned with the Muslim issue..after all, it was Muslims that attacked the US on 9/11 and Muslims that have contrived a series of 10,000-12,000 attacks worldwide since that date. We know that Muslims are capable of playing the "sleeper" game for decades here in the US (e.g. Lackawanna 7). When we have terrorist and many Muslim connections to a candidate, I for one... will not be a willing sheeple, I question..
   It does appear that you changed gears between your posts #71 and #73..in #71, you accuse me of accusing 3rd party folks of all kinds of "crimes and misdemeanors"...I refute your contention..Then right away in #73, you start harping about my caution concerning Muslims..
    Different situation..different people..apples & oranges..hogs vs horny toads...But again; suit yourself..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

« Reply #66 on: November 13, 2008, 12:16:19 PM »
I have added to my previous post. See for yourself.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #67 on: November 13, 2008, 12:53:38 PM »
  Dee;
  The three posts you mentioned..I clearly said that before the election I WAS concerned that 3rd party votes may throw the election to Obama..still we see it did not.

examples

A)  "Spoiler"...is not a dirty word or foul name..it is a political term..doesn't mean they are not loyal or patriotic.

B) I was a bit rough on Kevin..but if you look at his reply he got back at me.. :D It was simply a clumsy attempt a humor (using hyperbole) and again stated the fact that a 3rd party vote COULD NOT bring in the 3rd party candidate, but COULD help elect the one we least want.

C) A third party vote CAN cause the wrong candidate to win (from a conservative viewpoint)...can work the same way for a liberal too.

Sorry if you're angry..but I still did not question 3rd party voters loyalty or patriotism ..unless you take B) as a straight-faced accusation..which it was not meant to be..

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #68 on: November 13, 2008, 12:59:46 PM »
republican  georgia senator got 49.8%

he  must get 50%  plus 1 to win

libertarian got  3.?

democrat got 46.?

i  hope  the run off election  doesn't give the democratic.triunverate,  a supermajority there

i  wish  my libertarian party  was not  involved  in  this

IF  YOU KNOW ANYONE IN  GEORGIA REMIND THEM TO GET OUT AND VOTE IN  THE RUN OFF

when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #69 on: November 13, 2008, 05:25:38 PM »

That's really tough, when for most of us Saxby Chandler is truly "one of us"...

Again, while I don't believe 3rd party votes tilted the presidential, there are some senators and congressmen that could have used the "protest" votes. Without accusing each other, let's use this as a learning experience.

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #70 on: November 14, 2008, 03:54:11 AM »
Heather:  Would "Barak the First" or simply "Barak"  perhaps "Mr. Change" be suitable to you? ;)
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline Questor

« Reply #71 on: November 14, 2008, 05:41:21 AM »
It's a good sign that she's being attacked. It means she's perceived as dangerous by Democrats.
Safety first

Offline Heather

• GBO Supporter
    • mymartialartsplus.com
« Reply #72 on: November 14, 2008, 06:21:01 AM »
Heather:  Would "Barak the First" or simply "Barak"  perhaps "Mr. Change" be suitable to you? ;)

You can call him shithead for all I care. :D   Just please leave my home out of it!  :D

Heather
Strive for complete serenity in all aspects of life.
www.mymartialartsplus.com

A closed mind is often closed to the truth!

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and loose both...Ben Franklin