Author Topic: my first day ny  (Read 429 times)

Offline timmo58

• Trade Count: (0)
my first day ny
« on: November 16, 2008, 01:13:39 PM »
was up before i knew it , 4 am stumbled around for a coffee ,got stuff in truck and went to my friends to hunt deer ny opener 08 november 15 got there he was all set jumped in his truck went to open field got out walked across field to woods then uphill about 1/2 mile to woods i set up right near the top friend went on thru woods ,all of sudden peekedout my blind window ,<along came a fisher >first one of them i ever saw and at ten feet away i about crap looked like a smaller than normal bear cub black as coal and sorta short tail about 6-10 inches the size of a beagle dog funny though didnt have a dog like face no snout flat kinda we had the stare down for a few seconds dam few then what ever this was run off like greased lightning gone in blink of eye for sure i looked it up on web so far have come to think i saw a fisher a jet black one very powerfull looking critter and after reading about them a nasty little wild thing i was useing tinks stinky skunk scent for a cover scent and this critter was looking me up with out a care untill it spooked off good thing mean i guess i didnt get a deer but fellow with me got a nice 9 point