Author Topic: Natilee Hollaway--Again  (Read 556 times)

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
Natilee Hollaway--Again
« on: November 25, 2008, 04:49:23 AM »
Now it looks like that VanDer Sloot kid, has come up with another tall tale, about what happened to the Natilee Hollaway girl. Seems Greta Sustern has interviewed him, flying over to Holland, or whatever country he's in, and talking with him. Now he's claiming, he met some guy at the bar in the previous months, that wanted him to find a girl for him. And was willing to pay him to help kidnap a blond girl, for slavery. Story goes, he took her to a beach, pre-arranged spot, and she got on a boat with this guy, VanDer Sloot ends up with almost $10,000. She might be in Venezuela, according to what he said. Then, at the end of the article, Sustern said, he called back and said that he lied again, and that he made the whole story up again. I think the best way to get the truth out of this spoiled,snot nosed little bastard, is to start with his father. Use a 34'' Louiseville slugger on dad, with the kid watching. If the bat don't break, try it out on the kid. Then put both of them in a boat with 2 gallons of gas and see how close to Venezuela they get.   gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
Re: Natilee Hollaway--Again
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2008, 05:31:42 AM »
the  boy  needs  to be  taken   some wear  to  stay and  be  witled  on until she shows   up

his  dad  is  connected  sent him  some  parts  now  and then

some   people  even if a  victim  of  circumstances  in  one case
still  deserve  to   be  trashed  on  general principles
when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.

Offline myronman3

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2008, 06:00:34 AM »
pole shed, hung upside down, blow torch.   in front of each other, take turns back and forth, father to son, son to father. 

Offline ms

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2008, 09:58:42 AM »
They need to paint his big head red. See if Gb can hit it with that AR at 300 yards. I hate this guy with all my might.

Offline myronman3

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2008, 10:31:38 AM »
if i were that girls father i would have had the little bass turd by now.   the fact that he is running around saying all  this stuff is enough for me.   i believe that young lady is alive somewhere and that little punk knows it.   there is no where he would be able to hide that i wouldnt get him.   

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2008, 10:33:33 AM »
Now if we were sure he was guilty it would be nice to blind him, deafen him and paralyze him from the neck down. Leave him with only his mind as his only company.

But I'm not sure there is any proof he did anything. It actually sounds like the guy makes up confessions for attention.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline victorcharlie

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2008, 10:51:57 AM »
I think he wants to confess, but just can't.
"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. Tolerance in the face of tyranny is no virtue."
Barry Goldwater

Offline Troyboy

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (41)
  • Work more talk less
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2008, 12:08:28 PM »
somebody really needs to arrest this kid and keep him in jail until thay get the truth. If i was dad i'd have gotten the truth if i had to move heaven and earth. There is nowhere to hide these days if you want to i mean really want to get someone.
.204 .22lr .22wm .25acp .223 5.56 .243 .25-06 6.5x55  .308  .300wbymag  7.5x54  7.62x25 7.62x39  338-06  9x19 .38spl  9x18 .45acp . 45-70 .500s&w 12rfl 12smb 20smb  .45lc 410smb .22hornet .280AI    Ask not what your country can do for you BUT what can YOU do for your country

Offline myronman3

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2008, 03:42:00 AM »
well they best enjoy it now, cause come judgement day their goose is going to be cooked.   there will be no excuses, protection or shelter. 
   and again, if she were my daughter,  their butts would be standing in front of God already.

Offline magooch

« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2008, 04:02:15 AM »
People should keep in mind that none of this would have happened if this naive young girl hadn't behaved in a very foolish fashion.  The world is full of bad people and everyone should know it and not allow themselves to get into a bad situation.  I put some of the responsibility on the girl's parents for letting her go to that little $#ithole in the first place.

All of that aside, I hope they eventually find out who all the perps are and nail them to the wall with railroad spikes.
Swingem

Offline myronman3

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2008, 04:30:23 AM »
no doubt, magooch.  and it is very possible that natilee herself made some fatal mistakes-  but that in no way excuses or justifies what they did to her.   she did what every 18 year old kid does, and that is she made bad decisions; as did her parents by letting her go.  believe me, they are paying for it now.
     every parent of teenagers should be using this case,  illustrating to their kids,  the horrors of how easily things go sideways.   show them how one bad decision, can lead to fatal consquences in an instant.   show them that there are indeed bad people out there, and show them their picture so they can see bad people look just like everyone else.   EDUCATE YOUR KIDS! 
     the only thing worse than what they did is that they are gloating about getting away with it now.