Author Topic: Need guide in 13B  (Read 705 times)

Offline BLUESBERRY

• Trade Count: (3)
  • Avid Poster
Need guide in 13B
« on: July 18, 2003, 05:35:15 PM »
:eek:  :eek:  :eek:   Hello, i just drew a deer tag for unit 13B in Arizona..  Looking for a guide, or someone to assist me in taking my dream buck.. Any info on this unit will be greatly appreacited,  thanks,,,Bruce    bruce581@attbi.com

Offline Dezertyote

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
Need guide in 13B
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2003, 10:18:36 AM »
You my friend have just drawn a tag that people would die for.  :eek:  Az. unit 13B is a world class trophy unit. 30" spreads are common. My hunting buddie has drawn 13B several times in the past 25 yrs. and always takes deer better than 30". He has a friend that is a ranch there in the strip and stays at his place. Its also a great place to do some predator calling.
   Bluesberry you lucky dog, I wish you the best of luck on your hunt :D  :D  :D
Get yourself some topo's and look for the water tanks and springs, that country is a dry vast area and the deer will be around water.
Blow a vintage Circe dinner bell and they will come...

Offline MF

• Avid Poster
Guide for 13b
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2003, 02:20:55 PM »
Bruce,

Try Ty Goodman at www.goodman-outfitters.com Ty will be guiding me and a friend on an elk hunt in 6a and a Coues hunt in 21a this year. My friend has used him a couple times before and has nothing but praise for him and his services. Good luck!! Mike

Offline Dezertyote

• Avid Poster
Need guide in 13B
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2003, 06:19:48 AM »
Bruce,
I just emailed you. Theres no need for a guide, you now have the info you'll need... good luck :D
Blow a vintage Circe dinner bell and they will come...