Author Topic: boys--i'm drinkin  (Read 1308 times)

Offline williamlayton

• Trade Count: (0)
boys--i'm drinkin
« on: August 04, 2003, 10:43:42 AM »
gather roud boys--bought a bottle and had tha barkeep throw away tha top. pull up a chair or stand if'n your compfy. we'll tell a few lies, and throw in tha truth jest to confuse tha tenderfoots--no one is too good to be slighted, too poor to join in, too bad to be judged--jest one rule-- keep it in tha bar folks, don't let tha wemmen know whats goin on---uh, well that is ,er--unless you wat to buy a round ma'am--no real slander intended.
blessings
ps--glad ta be back in town- it's alright if'n ya did'nt miss me--and it's danged fine if'n i missed you.
TEXAS, by GOD

Offline Cody

boys--i'm drinkin
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2003, 06:57:13 PM »
William glad to see you're back, I thought that they had closed the bar,hadn't seen no one for ages. If your'e buying then I'll have one with ya. Thanks pard

Offline Robert

Hell I'll tip a few with ya.......
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2003, 07:18:51 PM »
Smartest stuff I have ever thought of is when I am drinking, I just wish I could rememember what i thought in the morning
....make it count

Offline LoLo, SASS #25643

boys--i'm drinkin
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2003, 01:50:06 PM »
Here ya go, a new bottle. Lets dont let it go to waste.

:D
LoLo

Online Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
boys--i'm drinkin
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2003, 04:32:21 PM »
Hi LoLo, ain't seen you around in awhile Pard. Whar ya been hiding?

Iffen all goes well me and the missus gonna see if we can mosey on back up and shoot wid you boys again next month. No promises just yet but it is looking like maybe we can make it.

GB

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

boys--i'm drinkin
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2003, 05:39:57 PM »
Hey there yourself Graybeard, I been hiding here and yonder, mostly at work and mostly cause my boy uses my computer more than I do.

Come on up and shoot with us again. You know know ya'll always welcome. Just one more and it will be the big one for the year.

Good to be back here Pard.

LoLo
LoLo

Offline Greybeard

• Administrator
  • A Real Regular
    • Graybeard Outdoors
boys--i'm drinkin
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2003, 08:00:22 AM »
What's this big one for the year? Is it another members only shoot?

GB

Bill aka the Graybeard

boys--i'm drinkin
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2003, 11:28:13 AM »
No Marshal, it's the SASS Alabama State Championship Shoot. There will be around 200 or so shooters, plenty of vendors, entertainment and so forth. It's Oct 3, 4th & 5th. You can get the full scoop over on the North Alabama Regulator sight.

http://www.northalabamaregulators.com

This is the biggest Shoot of the year. It's called Ambush At The Caverns. Come on up if you can. Hope to see ya'll soon Pard.
LoLo

Online Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
boys--i'm drinkin
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2003, 12:38:31 PM »
Sounds like something worth checking out at least one day. No way I'm driving up three days for it tho. Will shooting for each person be stretched out that long? I would like to see what's going on and maybe visit with the vendors.

Since I don't consider myself a competitor and only shoot for fun I don't see three days of driving up and staying around to be that much fun but for sure making it one day would be.

GB

Bill aka the Graybeard
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

boys--i'm drinkin
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2003, 01:21:40 PM »
Come on up and walk around and visit one day. The shooting is "side matches on Fri" shoot these for fun and to raise money for charity. Sat "6 main stages" and Sunday "4 main stages".

Hope to see ya'll there for a day. I believe ya'll will enjoy it.
LoLo

Offline Holiday

• Contributor
    • http://home.bellsouth.net/p/PWP-holidayhayes
boys--i'm drinkin
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2003, 11:40:22 AM »
Lolo, about time you brought your ugly mug back in here! Good to see ya! The next round is on me!

Marshal, The main shoot for Ambush in October is a total of ten stages. Six will be shot on Saturday, four will be finished up on Sunday. Since this is a regional SASS match as well as the State Championship, the fee is $75 to shoot. I recieved an e-mail today from the match director saying that she needs folks to get their registration forms in soon. If ya don't want to shoot, just come up one day to visit, that's free! Saturday would be the best, probably, but the vendors will be set up from Thursday to Sunday. As Lolo said, Fridays matches are side matches, long range and derringers and such. September will be a regular shoot, and regular matches resume in November.

I apologize for not posting information about this event. To tell the truth, I plumb forgot to mention it till it was really too late. If anyone is still interested, the forms and e-mail contacts are available at http://northalabamaregulators.com
Holiday Hayes
Darksider, Gunfighter
"Just a simple Cowboy, tryin' ta git along"

Offline Greybeard

• Administrator
  • A Real Regular
    • Graybeard Outdoors
boys--i'm drinkin
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2003, 05:59:34 PM »
I wrote a long response to this last night I think it was and the stupid satellite dish went off line and I lost it. Nope I don't have a clue what all I said.

We'll try to make it next month. IF I'm in town in October I'll try to get by at least one day. But I'm in negotiations for a hunt swap for some advertising on the site for that same week end. If that comes thru will be in MO not Bama the first weekend of Oct.

GB

Bill aka the Graybeard