Author Topic: With the "greenies" coming to power...  (Read 495 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
With the "greenies" coming to power...
« on: December 07, 2008, 01:11:23 AM »
   Stupid laws like this are likely to go into effect. With this in effect, farmers & ranchers can really be soaked and we as consumers will be paying much more for pork, beef & milk..eventually,possibly chicken & eggs. That way thye Obamanation can give the proceeds to those who won't work for a living..Neat way to "spread the wealth around"!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081205/ap_on_bi_ge/farm_scene_cow_tax_2

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline bilmac

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (14)
Re: With the "greenies" coming to power...
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2008, 01:24:30 AM »
It's comeing, one great Democrat idea after another that gives Unkle more and more power.

Offline Elijah Gunn

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2008, 02:03:41 AM »
What the greenies of the NWO would really like is to see the worlds population reduced by several billion people. Tax , regulate , starve, kill.
What will you say on Judgement Day?

The BANKERS win every war.

When gardening for food is outlawed, I'll BE an outlaw.

Offline williamlayton

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2008, 03:14:28 AM »
Now that is a good topic.
There are more than you might believe that would advocate population control by a number of different methods.
The object is clearly too keep those considered as just hanger on's too be lessened in numbers too make more room for the elite, AND, too keep contol easier.
They are folks not too deep in though however and can't see the futility  and perils of the end results.
Blessings
TEXAS, by GOD

Online Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2008, 03:25:02 AM »
I would not argue against the idea that humans have now over populated our habitat in the same way that say snow geese now have theirs. Eventually the end result has to be the same whether it is humans or snow geese or white tail deer as they have in places done the same. There has to be a population crash at some point the number have to be reduced and reduced they will be by one means or another.

Humans are unique among all the animals that inhabit this earth in that we have the ability to reason and to alter our environment to better suit us and to increase our own carrying capacity at the cost of reducing that of other creatures and plants. Still even with our great brains we cannot get around the fact that this old earth can only support a certain number of any given species at a time.

Whether it be by war, starvation, disease or other act of man kind the human population of earth is gonna be drastically reduced one day. I think the super elite too have recognized this and they want to be sure they are not among those culled by whatever means. They are therefore doing things within their control to make sure the culling takes place but on their terms not on nature's terms. The idea is sound really it's just that the application of it and the means used to achieve it are not suitable to those negatively affected. If it doesn't happen by one means tho it will happen by another that it will take place is inevitable and the longer we delay it the larger will be the number who die eventually.

In lower animal species it often results in an almost total wipe out of them at least in the particular environmental niche they occupy and at times the entire species becomes extinct as a result. I'd not bet against that happening to us as well. Perhaps that's what the end of times is really all about. Maybe it's just GOD's way of putting us back in our place in the grander scheme of things.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2008, 09:28:03 AM »
  We should not be too alarmed about liberals efforts at culling out the population to their own liking. Obama's buddy, Wm Ayers has written about the usefulness of concentration camps for the "weeding out" of the general population. The Democrats practically worship at the altar of abortion, while the "mother" of the abortion movement, Margaret Sanger, endorsed the idea of abortion & euthanasia as a way to cleanse the earth of "inferior races". I don't think they now seperate the population so much by race as by political views. Hitler cooly accepted Sanger's views that she put forth in her book entitled "Eugenics"..it worked right into Hitler's plans. Old Adolph didn't seem to mind that Sanger spent some years shacked up in Mexico with Leon Trotsky after his fellow Reds ran him out of the Soviet Union.
  I believe she was sharing domocile with Trotsky the night Stalin's goons came by and rubbed him out..hey, maybe that was Eugenics put into practice!
  BTW: Eugenics and the Nazis & Marxists that believed in it, called for euthanasia as a way of ridding their Utopia of "useless eaters".
  I rather wonder if the millions of Obama's hysterical backers are aware of that fact?
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Sheila

• Contributor
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2008, 04:17:15 PM »
People will be next. You, know, if they try and pass this fart tax, there will be a up rising. If I want to fart, I'm going to do it, despite what they say. So if you have to fart, do like I'm doing now ,and be proud of it.
[

United we stand against Ovomit.

Offline torpedoman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2008, 04:24:24 PM »
maybe we can talk all the greenies who believe that human over population is harming the earth into committing suicide for the good of the planet ( you gotta admit it would help)
the nation that forgets it defenders will itself be forgotten

Offline powderman

« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2008, 05:09:22 PM »
A fart tax is a good way to describe it. Farmers have it hard enough without this kind of moronic behaviour. I'm really sick of liberals. People dreaming up crap like this are stealing air. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm