Author Topic: need clarification  (Read 572 times)

Offline JonnyC

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
need clarification
« on: December 12, 2008, 01:31:42 PM »
The following was said about President Elect Obama-"Since he has yet to prove he is legally able to hold the office, since he got it thru a combination of theft and money and threats I see no reason to give him any benefit of any doubt or chance to prove anything." Can anyone list specific examples of this?
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
Re: need clarification
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2008, 02:25:46 PM »
HE  IS A DEMOCRAT 

WHAT  MORE  DO  YOU  NEED  TO  KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.

Offline Troyboy

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (41)
  • Work more talk less
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2008, 02:31:48 PM »
Seems like a reasonable request.
.204 .22lr .22wm .25acp .223 5.56 .243 .25-06 6.5x55  .308  .300wbymag  7.5x54  7.62x25 7.62x39  338-06  9x19 .38spl  9x18 .45acp . 45-70 .500s&w 12rfl 12smb 20smb  .45lc 410smb .22hornet .280AI    Ask not what your country can do for you BUT what can YOU do for your country

Offline jk3006

• Trade Count: (17)
  • Contributor
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2008, 02:36:12 PM »
As to his birth place, I think the guy's name is Phil Berg who has a lawsuit pending against him.  Go on youtube and look it up.  Obama's grandmother claims he was born in Kenya.  Obama claims it was in Hawai at some hospital, and his sister also said that it was in Hawaii, but she cited a different hospital.  Of course, there's other complications as well, including his Indonesian citizenship.  Most likely he is not a natural born citizen, as all credible evidence points that way.  

The following was said about President Elect Obama-"Since he has yet to prove he is legally able to hold the office, since he got it thru a combination of theft and money and threats I see no reason to give him any benefit of any doubt or chance to prove anything." Can anyone list specific examples of this?

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2008, 06:29:20 PM »
If you had been following our discussions prior to the election you'd have read all of it. If you really wanna know go back and read what we discussed prior to the election. It's all there even the videos of the black panthers threatening folks trying to vote against him. The voting fraud and all.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline JonnyC

• Contributor
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2008, 10:14:12 AM »

Why didn't the Republicans use the info to their benefit?
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Offline Matt

• .:{º.º}:.
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (1)
    • Inkredible Image
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2008, 10:51:01 AM »

Why didn't the Republicans use the info to their benefit?

Democrats Republicans... ALL THE SAME ANYMORE.... thus why turn in your partners in crime...

Matt
Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
― Albert Einstein

Offline JonnyC

• Contributor
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2008, 09:28:34 AM »
Well since the Republicans didn't run with it, it can't be very important.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2008, 10:12:26 AM »
I'm still hoping and praying that he doesn't get to be president.

The future in never guarenteed.  ;D
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline Brett

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2008, 01:20:02 PM »
My personal feeling is that God wants him in office.  Why I don't know.  Maybe to be the catalyst to bring about the end times.  Let's not forget that Scriptures tell us that God has appointed leaders in the past in order to bring judgment on his people.
Life memberships:  <><, NRA, BASS, NAFC