Author Topic: Houston area hunting/fishing partner.  (Read 1803 times)

Offline jrlinz

• Trade Count: (0)
Houston area hunting/fishing partner.
« on: November 08, 2006, 06:25:30 AM »
I hunt and fish alone, as most of my friends and acquaintances do neither.    I have a small (12') rowboat (no motor, just oars), and I fish mostly in Conroe (my favorite), Livingston, Lake Houston.  Also wade-fish in Galveston and Freeport.  I love to hunt, and do most of my hunting at SHNF (New Waverly and Cold Spring areas).  I hunt deer, hog, duck & geese, squirrel, rabbit, and turkey.  Rifle, shotgun and archery.  52 YO male.  If interested, e-mail me at: jrlinz@yahoo.com

Offline jrlinz

Re: Houston area hunting/fishing partner.
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2006, 05:34:34 AM »
Bump. ???

Offline jrlinz

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2006, 08:45:50 AM »
Hello, out there!!!

Offline timjberkley

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2006, 01:23:32 PM »
howdy,

i live in galveston. going to school down here would like to go after some hogs.

Offline jrlinz

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2006, 02:39:10 PM »
Let's go!  I mostly go to the Sam Houston NF, but there are a lot of deals around for $100.00 or so that are much more sure things.  I have never paid, but am not adverse to it.  My e-mail is: jrlinz@yahoo.com

Offline savage243shooter

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2006, 10:57:18 AM »
How's the deer and/or hog hunting on Sam H. N. F. lands?      Was planning on hunting there this year but had a lot of extra work - should be able to go next season so if you don't mind I'll contact you in mid-summer.  Best Regards

Offline jrlinz

« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2006, 05:59:04 AM »
Both are actually pretty good, once you learn your way around.  Do some pre-season scouting (something I rarely seem to be able to get time for), and get off the roads as far as possible.  Plenty of deer and hogs.  Visibility is pretty limited in most areas, as the underbrush is very thick.  Please do contact me.  jrlinz@yahoo.com

Offline jrlinz

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2007, 04:31:22 AM »
No problem, I'v always prettty much been a loner, anyway. ;)

Offline 123go

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2009, 12:26:57 PM »
Hello there, I must say I am sorry for some of your replys.I also live in Conroe area.I do a lot of fishing on the coast and from time to time need a partner.most of my fishing is out of a flats boat or waiding.Most of us real fisherman take things like this serious. wouldn't want a man to set at home when he could be fishing. hope to hear from you