Author Topic: Yet another taxpayer boondoggle ripoff: More bailouts with your retirement $  (Read 392 times)

Offline Questor

• Trade Count: (0)
Safety first

Offline torpedoman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
wait a sec they aren't spending your retirement funds. your retirement funds haven't been collected yet. When a person gets people to invest and pays them back out of the next level of investor's it is a PONZI scheme and they go to jail for doing it.ask madoff .WHEN the government does it it is the social security system and all legal.
the nation that forgets it defenders will itself be forgotten

Offline Questor

I meant that any money you have saved for your retirement is about to be heavily eroded by inflation. Should have made that clear.  Keep in mind that $700 billion is about half what the federal government takes in as tax revenue per year. That should put these bailouts into perspective, and should also prove how dangerous such spending is.
Safety first

Offline dukkillr

• The Daily Limit
Watch Matoff,,,closely...likely plead mentally screwed up, get off, or be allowed to get treatment in some foreign country to which he will be deported....just one of several possibilities.
..TM7
I love how you just make crazy things up.  Sometimes I wonder if you even believe the stuff you write.  What you have written above WILL NOT happen.  At his age he may die before ever getting through the system, but that's normal for old defendants.

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
you might be surprised how un-crazy he is ;)
When you are dealing with people that have such enormous funds/influence/connections,  N O T H I N G  is anything like normal procedures.
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.