Author Topic: Euroarms?  (Read 653 times)

Offline bedbugbilly

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
Euroarms?
« on: January 08, 2009, 11:09:07 AM »
In searching for sources for several different BP revolvers that I am considering, I have run across several that sell some models made by "Euroarms".  Can anybody advise on the quality of their products such as fit and finish, reliability, etc. - any experience you might have with their product?  The price of them seems to be less than some of the other makers for the same model - is this a case of "you get what you pay for?  I am only looking at steel frame revolvers and am staying away from brass frames.  Many thanks.
If a pair of '51 Navies were good enough for Billy Hickok, then a single one on my right hip is good enough for me.  Besides, I'm probably only half as good as he was anyway . . . . now . . . how do I load this confounded contraption?

Hiram's Rangers - Badge #63

Offline PeashooterJoe

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: Euroarms?
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2009, 01:36:50 PM »
I have several in both Remington and Colt design, finish good, fit some better than Uberti. That said, would buy one  over both Uberti and Pietta because they are made closer to originals.  Parts have been no problem to obtain and keep them up and shooting. PeashooterJoe..

Offline Cowpox

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
Re: Euroarms?
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2009, 12:29:44 PM »
Don't know about their Colt or Remington clones, but I do have one of their Rogers and Spencer revolvers.
    Fit and finish is decent, index and timing are near perfect, it is very accurate, and has been trouble free.

I feel my money was well spent.
I rode with him,---------I got no complaints. ---------Cowpox