Author Topic: Just a peek at ...what this all about.  (Read 285 times)

Offline Redtail1949

• Trade Count: (0)
Just a peek at ...what this all about.
« on: February 09, 2009, 08:00:14 AM »
Fox News just reported about how the Obama Administration had changed the control of departments that ovesee the Federal Census to Rahm Emanuel, White House Chief of Staff.

This is one of several reports done by Fox and they made a note that no other News Channel will carry it. It stressed the concern that we as citizens should be concerned of this move.

First it was noted that all Congressional Districts are set by the Federal Census results. New lines are drawn after each one if the population and ethnic changes are shown. This of course makes the resulting districts more demorcat of republican based on the movement of the "lines". This can result in more control by one party or the other as well as change the control of State and Federal Elected positions.

Obama administration has proposed that they, The White House and Democrats, take Control of the Next Census and that the requirement of actual head count by census takers be dropped. Instead formulas would be put in place to give results as to the make up of any district.

The point was made that the Federal Census was never permitted to be in the Control of any party and as such gave independence to the results.

Under the Obama plan the results could easily be skewed to favor the Democratic Party and would be under the direct Control of Rahm Emanuel and extreme left Democrat. This could lead to lines being redrawn that would insure that the Democratic Party could gain control in almost every state and thus insure that they stay in power forever.

This is just a peek of what really is going on under the cover of this Massive Plan to give everyone everything they ever wanted to gain votes also.

All Americans should raise heck about this move to secret and behind the scenes move to gain more and more control. I do not want any Party to have that control.

...this and things like this are the real and present danger to our nation.

What do you think?

Offline LONGTOM

• Trade Count: (391)
  • IF ONLY I COULD GO BACK-I WOULD BE A MOUNTAIN MAN!
Re: Just a peek at ...what this all about.
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2009, 08:19:00 AM »
Just more of the boys so called TRANSPARENCY in government.
LIES!!!
So far that is about all I have heard from him!
I really didn't expect anything different.

LONGTOM
NRA Benefactor Life Member
NAHC Life Member
NRA Member-JAMES MADISON BRIGADE
IWLA Member
NRA/ILA Member
CCRKBA Member
US OLIMPIC SHOOTING TEAM supporter

"THE TREE OF LIBERTY FROM TIME TO TIME MUST BE REFRESHED WITH THE BLOOD OF PATRIOTS AND TYRANTS".
THOMAS JEFFERSON

That my two young sons may never have to know the horrors of war. 

I will stand for your rights as my forefathers did before me!
My thanks to those who have, are and will stand for mine!
To those in the military, I salute you!

LONGTOM 9-25-07

Offline mirage1988

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2009, 12:50:41 PM »
There is actually money in the stimulus(?) - saw the amount today but forgot what it was- for "correcting" the 2010 census. I seem to remember it was in the billions. I will post the actual amount if I can find it again.

Offline mirage1988

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2009, 01:02:45 PM »
Hmmmmmmmmm, thats strange-
I found the chart again, on msnbc, but that line disappeared off of the stimulus breakdown?