Author Topic: the bs loads  (Read 574 times)

Offline jamaldog87

• Trade Count: (0)
the bs loads
« on: January 26, 2009, 09:05:10 AM »
i had reading in gun digest 2002 about a hand load called the ball shot load for the 32acp. you need 2 nails, one 2 knock out the fired primer and the other larger nail to seat the new primer. a 22short case to meased out 2 grins of bulleye powder and a bag of o size shot provided the bullets that are simply pushed into the case mouth. i tryed this with my 380 and it works some what but jams on the 6 round. have you hear or did something like this before?
Most Interesting Man in the World: I Don’t Always Watch Shows for Little Girls, but when I Do, I prefer My Little pony . stay magic my friends

Offline corbanzo

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: the bs loads
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2009, 08:17:07 AM »
I would say that if it jams on the 6th round everytime after using nails as reloading tools that you have an FOS problem. 
"At least with a gun that big, if you miss and hit the rocks in front of him it'll stone him to death..."

Offline jamaldog87

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: the bs loads
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2009, 12:15:56 PM »
this load i got out of gun digest 2002 , it works most of time and is good for pinking. the Beretta 1934 is a old gun and does not like soft point rounds and getting 6 off before it jams out of a 7 round mag is still good. I would mix FMJ and the .375 LEAD BALL load and it would not jam.  i did not fallow what i read to the point. I used 4.0 gr, a .375 LEAD BALL, and i thought about useding 3.8gr of Unique or around about there but i was unsure of the pressure it would cause. i started with 2.5 grs and moved up to 4.0grs. also i am not Full of s@@t, and if you think i am look it up or try the load yourself with a 32acp.    >:(
Most Interesting Man in the World: I Don’t Always Watch Shows for Little Girls, but when I Do, I prefer My Little pony . stay magic my friends