Author Topic: Open letter for dividing the U.S.  (Read 1937 times)

Offline lrs

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Re: Open letter for dividing the U.S.
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2009, 12:00:35 PM »
I agree with you, up to a point.
Abortion is infanticide, and should never have become legal.
The 2nd amendment is a right guaranteed by the constitution.
" we are screwed "

Offline SM Outdoors

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2009, 03:38:15 AM »
Look at the voting maps. The places that voted Republican have land and resources and people who work. The places that went Democrat are cities full of freeloaders and people who make money without working. I think we ought to divide the country exactly on the lines of the last election results and see how long each side lasts.
Hey I live in one of those Obama states and fear that if this ever happened, I would end up like that guy in Shawshank redemption. An innocent forced into a surrounding that I do not want nor belong in(among other unspeakable similarities) ... Anyone in a Republican state willing to accept a house guest? I can cut/stack wood, maintain a good garden and help you defend/maintain!!! All I ask is a place to defect to from Tax-a-chussetts if we ever split it up!!!!
Blessed be the lord my strength which teacheth my hands to war,
and my fingers to fight.
Psalm 144:1

Offline Westbound

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Contributor
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2009, 05:59:57 AM »
Look at the voting maps. The places that voted Republican have land and resources and people who work. The places that went Democrat are cities full of freeloaders and people who make money without working. I think we ought to divide the country exactly on the lines of the last election results and see how long each side lasts.
Hey I live in one of those Obama states and fear that if this ever happened, I would end up like that guy in Shawshank redemption. An innocent forced into a surrounding that I do not want nor belong in(among other unspeakable similarities) ... Anyone in a Republican state willing to accept a house guest? I can cut/stack wood, maintain a good garden and help you defend/maintain!!! All I ask is a place to defect to from Tax-a-chussetts if we ever split it up!!!!

SM, If push comes to shove, I can convert the study into a bedroom.  You would have to put up with my reloading bench in there though  :P
I don't think my home state of Texas will be swinging Democrat any time soon.

Offline SM Outdoors

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2009, 06:05:57 AM »

SM, If push comes to shove, I can convert the study into a bedroom.  You would have to put up with my reloading bench in there though  :P
I don't think my home state of Texas will be swinging Democrat any time soon.

Westbound, Thanks and I think I would deal just fine with that.... I see your from FT.Worth... if I need to defect you can bet I will be treating to the H3 (love that place)...
Blessed be the lord my strength which teacheth my hands to war,
and my fingers to fight.
Psalm 144:1