Author Topic: Got myslef a Handi also new here  (Read 257 times)

Offline col_klink

• Trade Count: (0)
Got myslef a Handi also new here
« on: March 09, 2009, 02:23:45 PM »
Hi there i'm new to the forum and I also just bought myself a Handi rifle in .204. It has a bull barrel and i'm getting a Mueller scope for it. So i've been wondering if anyone might know the twist rate in the barrel for starters. I like to try to know some things about options for my rifles also. Where do I get different stocks for it i've seen some nice looking rifles and I would like to make her more tactical looking. So any ideas where to get different stocks and such would be great just wondering what .204 owners think of there rifles also thanks.
USMC Semper Fi Proud Vet

Offline col_klink

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Got myslef a Handi also new here
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2009, 02:42:10 PM »
Well now that I'm looking in the FAQ's thread that is answering alot lol
USMC Semper Fi Proud Vet

Offline stimpylu32

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (67)
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2009, 02:55:40 PM »
klink

Welcome to the crazy world of Handi's , be warned they are very addictive , I started with 1 and quit counting after my 4th rechambered barrel , guessing around 20 or so .  ;D

stimpy
Deceased June 17, 2015

:D If i can,t stop it with 6 it can,t be stopped

Offline Manitobahunter

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2009, 03:26:43 PM »
Just got one a couple months ago and it is great.  I've been able to get out and shoot 3 or 4 times to try some loads I've been working on.  Have a few groups under a dime @ 100yrds.  I think if I can do my part it can do better.  When the snow goes and it warms up some I have some more powder, bullet combos to try.  Gophers are going to hate me.

You are really going to like it.  Bet you can't have just one.  Welcome to your new medical condition.  Oh yeah, there is a support group.

Cliff
Shoot straight