Author Topic: Stand Your Ground  (Read 675 times)

Offline FWiedner

• Trade Count: (0)
Stand Your Ground
« on: March 18, 2009, 07:02:36 AM »
In my days in hostage rescue back when the good guys didn't wear masks or presume civilians were the enemy, SOPs dictated that once you had a suspect fixed into position, you turned up the heat by removing his/her access to amenities such as power, water, heat, cooling, etc.. The idea was to make the hostage taker so miserable that when you offered a glass of water or a slice of pizza, medical treatment, or even a kind word, he would be more inclined to be reasonably open to compromise and possibly give up -- especially when running water in the plumbing made things a bit, well, "close".

All the while this was going on, the "dynamic entry team" would be inching their way into position covered by "designated selected marksmen". The theory was that the hostage taker would be so preoccupied with his/her physical discomfort that they'd be distracted enough to not notice their impending capture or doom (should they try to get off a defiant shot or hurt a hostage in retribution).

The same tactic is being employed against all gun owners and the American population in general. We are being put into a more and more uncomfortable and incrementally miserable position by our own government with the intent of forcing us to a point of voluntary capitulation with the program certain parties have in mind.

http://westernrifleshooters.blogspot.com/2009/03/stand-your-ground.html

Note:  Have you ever hunted a deer over a corn feeder?  Essentially, it's a con game where you convince a critter that's he's safe stopping to browse long enough for you to kill him.

In Washington, D.C. they refer to this strategy as "domestic policy."

;)

They may talk of a "New Order" in the  world, but what they have in mind is only a revival of the oldest and worst tyranny.   No liberty, no religion, no hope.   It is an unholy alliance of power and pelf to dominate and to enslave the human race.

Offline dukkillr

• Moderators
    • The Daily Limit
Re: Stand Your Ground
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2009, 09:32:32 AM »
Where have you been since last November?

Offline phalanx

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2009, 07:18:53 PM »
Its really called , Economic Siege , Note the last word.
And it has been used in Africa with Great success ,But as all Siege situations they can be turned against the ones doing them.
And this is being used on Obama Now.
He is close to Cracking up ,watch him.
In this time i Command ,That you take the Secular to Jerusalem .
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • Out West
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2009, 07:31:17 PM »
The invaders of our country and their tactics won't work with me. I won't be around very long when they come to take my guns and my God given rights. My guns are all legal and they will only leave this house when I'm in a body bag.
Avery Hayden Wallace
Obama Administration: A corrupt criminal enterprise of bold face liars.
The States formed the Union. The Union did not form the States. States Rights!
GET US OUT OF THE UN. NO ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT!
S.A.S.S/NRA Life Member/2nd Amendment Foundation
CCRKBA/Gun Owners of America
California Rifle & Pistol Association
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline slim rem 7

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2009, 03:18:00 AM »
 do you mean that ..it gets said a lot.. i ve thought it out an yes i do mean it.. its not guns you holding in those tight clinched fingers ..it
individual freedoms.. this versus controlled sustenance that some advocate..

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • Out West
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2009, 05:09:24 AM »
Yes I do mean that. Our constitution is not written with a pencil so politicians can take an eraser to it. Politicians cannot violate it and they take an oath to God to uphold it. Our Rights under the constitution are from God, not from man. No man can take away my Rights and I rather leave this world early then live under the tyranny of an oppressive dictatorship.
Avery Hayden Wallace
Obama Administration: A corrupt criminal enterprise of bold face liars.
The States formed the Union. The Union did not form the States. States Rights!
GET US OUT OF THE UN. NO ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT!
S.A.S.S/NRA Life Member/2nd Amendment Foundation
CCRKBA/Gun Owners of America
California Rifle & Pistol Association
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline FireStrut

« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2009, 04:08:57 AM »
No man can take away my Rights and I rather leave this world then live under the tyranny of an oppressive dictatorship.

+2

Offline phalanx

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2009, 04:52:58 PM »
cabin 4 : Please do not end up in a body bag ,you do none of us or your country any good that way. ;D
Lets think of the way the Apache thought.
I will not let my Enemy's chose the Battles in which i fight.
I will chose those Battles ,He will only chose to to be wrong about me .
In this time i Command ,That you take the Secular to Jerusalem .
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III