Author Topic: Camo Laminate Fore Arm  (Read 226 times)

Offline jw1044

• Trade Count: (7)
  • Avid Poster
Camo Laminate Fore Arm
« on: June 04, 2009, 12:54:09 PM »
I put this in the classified by mistake and don't know how to delete it from there.  If Quick can do so I would appreciate it.

After searching the FAQs and doing a search, I can't find the part number for the camo laminate fore end.  Does anyone know if the old model that was put on the rifle is still available.  I  have the thumbhole stock and need the matching fore arm.  I have a 280 w/26" barrel with this stock and really like it, but the fore end that I was able to get from H&R was the one for the shotgun and it is really longer than needed for a rifle with a 22' barrel.  Any advice would be appreciated.

Also, is the gray, or pepper laminate stock still available?  That would be a suitable substitute for the camo laminate stock.

Thanks.

Offline gendoc

• SWAMP GROCERIES RULE !!!
  • Trade Count: (329)
  • TRUTH AND HUMOR, thatsa what i'm talk'n bout
Re: Camo Laminate Fore Arm
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2009, 01:01:14 PM »
i tried to order 3 from brownells, and they discontinued them.... >:(
stock# 427-000-135   (checkerd)
might try h&r, tim should know!!!!!!!!
sea-ya.....
in tha meen time, i'm wait'n for tha  7th trumpet ta sound !!!

gotta big green tractor ana diesel truck, my idea of heaven's chasin whitetail bucks and asa country boy, you know i can survive............

hey boy, hit this mason jar one time...
burn ya lil'bit did'nt it. ya ever been snipe hunt'n ?  come on...

I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.

Offline quickdtoo

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (149)
Re: Camo Laminate Fore Arm
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2009, 04:11:56 PM »
I did a little editing, buying/selling/trading isn't allowed in discussion forums, but it is in the classified.  ;)  So I changed the post there and moved it to the want to buy classifieds! Negative on the gray lams from H&R, the only source for those is aftermarket from GSI. Good luck getting the forend from H&R, many have been trying for quite some time.  :-\

Tim
"Always do right, this will gratify some and astonish the rest" -  Mark Twain