Author Topic: picture taking  (Read 439 times)

Offline Double D

• Trade Count: (3)
  • SAMCC cannon by Brooks-USA
    • South African Miniature Cannon Club
picture taking
« on: September 15, 2009, 01:28:42 PM »
Was out to today looking for places to a take some pictures.  Went out to a farm north of the gun club where they are clearing some land for new buildings and saw this.

Perfect!!!  So I set things up.

Here's what I got.

Oops suns on the wrong side.

Not quite the same, but similar.

This is closer

Offline RocklockI

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (1)
  • Morko and Me
Re: picture taking
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2009, 01:53:50 PM »
thats pretty cool , i wonder if someone could photo shop in a motion like morfing ,

like they did in the final scene of the "motion pic 1776"    .........it put shivers up my spine at 15 or so , it still does ........

maybe 20 ....?

gary
"I've seen too much not to stay in touch , With a world full of love and luck, I got a big suspicion 'bout ammunition I never forget to duck" J.B.

Offline intoodeep

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2009, 03:07:35 PM »
RocklockI,

It's not perfect but something like this?  ;D

If you make it idiot proof, then, someone will make a better idiot.

Offline RocklockI

• GBO Supporter
  • Morko and Me
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2009, 03:28:52 PM »
yep !  :o that'll do just fine ! ...... almost spooky .......without the almost part ..... ;D good job !

could you do it with 'motion' ? like little tiny merges till it's perfect .......well not PERFECT ! else you are missing your gigage ......in holywood ...... ;D

if any of those guys in the background move though ? .......INTOODEEP .......well brother  ;) ......this wasnt my idea  !!@!%$*(^   !!!! ..... no sirreee bob !

and you will be in too deep ....way !

i dont really believe in goobers , gremlins ,boogymen , bigfoots , george of the jungle , or any other creature of lore and /or the night ........ much  ,well except ,  i'm mortified by the thought of trying to outrun a pack of wildassed dogs ........at night in the dark .....like the werewolf of london .....thingage        ......but hey .... wwhyyyy     look for trouble ? or back ,

as jessie owens or jackie robinson said , "why look back there maybe something gaining on you ........"

i would approch it with caution , but that sure is a good first effort !

"casper the friendly ghost " , "the friendlist ghost i know ", is totaly and completely exempt , he's had my back for years .....he spells peter pan every so often.

i'm going to mull this over ,and figure out how to tempt fate but safley .    DAMN THATS A GOOD JOB ........i hand out capitalized congarts like DD gives cupie dolls ....

only less often .... ;D

"I've seen too much not to stay in touch , With a world full of love and luck, I got a big suspicion 'bout ammunition I never forget to duck" J.B.

Offline BoomLover

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2009, 03:59:58 PM »
Good eye for perspective and background. Can't really tell the size without reference in the pic. Could range anywhere from "Matchbook" to "Full Scale". Good job. BoomLover
"Beware the Enemy With-in, for these are perilous times! Those who promise to protect and defend our Constitution, but do neither, should be evicted from public office in disgrace!

Offline Double D

• Trade Count: (3)
  • SAMCC cannon by Brooks-USA
    • South African Miniature Cannon Club
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2009, 04:36:30 PM »
I should have buried the platform so the 2" X 4"'s don't show.  I also needed to be a slight bit higher so I was looking down just a bit.