Author Topic: 12 Ga Tracker II compared to 12 USH accuracy?  (Read 560 times)

Offline Thunder

• Trade Count: (0)
12 Ga Tracker II compared to 12 USH accuracy?
« on: September 23, 2009, 06:30:30 AM »
I just received my barrel 11 months after I sent H & R the receiver. I was told by them I could get the USHL 12 barrel for a SB1 frame. Instead they sent me a Tracker II with the scope mount. Is there a diff. in accuracy from one to another. Are they at least the same twist as a USH?

Offline Markus

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (15)
Re: 12 Ga Tracker II compared to 12 USH accuracy?
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2009, 11:32:37 AM »
Don't Know about the twist but my old topper deluxe slug (which is just a factory ported tracker2) is just as accurate as any of the reports I've heard about ush and ushl.
PROUD REDNECK CONSERVATIVE

I'd much rather be remembered for being a great shot than having the most expensive gun

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2009, 11:35:51 AM »
The 12 gage ush is only for the 10 gage frame. You can get a 20 gage ush for your frame though.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline Markus

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (15)
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2009, 01:04:40 PM »
USHL is different than USH. The L is for light and can be mounted to a sb1 frame as I understand it.
PROUD REDNECK CONSERVATIVE

I'd much rather be remembered for being a great shot than having the most expensive gun

Offline Thunder

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2009, 03:54:46 AM »
USHL is different than USH. The L is for light and can be mounted to a sb1 frame as I understand it.
Thats what they told me and that is why I am confused. I spoke with several customer service reps over the months and they continually stated it was a proper match. Its not in the barrel program but they gave me the part number for the work order.
I am not complaining about the barrel, it looks nice and the scope mount is welded to the barrel not short screwed. I was after a light weight 12 but was expecting the new twist configuration. I am building my own stock and fore arm to make up the weight and feel I want.