Author Topic: 20ga. Tracker 2  (Read 1173 times)

Offline bobg

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (8)
20ga. Tracker 2
« on: September 08, 2009, 10:47:17 AM »
   I have a Tracker 2 that has never been fired. Bought it new. Found a good deal on a 12ga. USH with a scope. This is now my deer hunting gun. I would like to sell the Tracker locally but don't know what to ask for it. It is the pallet w
ood stock with the factory open sights. Also includes four boxes of Lightfield slugs. Any suggestions?
       bobg

Offline Markus

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (15)
Re: 20ga. Tracker 2
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2009, 03:04:05 PM »
Look at gunbroker or auctionarms to see what they are getting. If money isn't real tight why not passit along to a new hunter? you could sell it in the classifieds here as well. If you price it too high it'll sit if you price it low it'll be gone quick.
PROUD REDNECK CONSERVATIVE

I'd much rather be remembered for being a great shot than having the most expensive gun

Offline maglvr44

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2009, 04:48:19 PM »
    Any suggestions?

Only 1 suggestion here......... hang on to the tracker2, you just might be glad you did, after lugging the ultra through the woods the first time ;)

Offline bobg

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2009, 01:01:57 AM »
  maglv44,  You are probably right. But due to rods and pins in my legs and hip replacements my deer hunting days are over. The ultra will probably be for sale too. I still have an 870 with a slug barrel and scope if i ever do hunt deer again.  Still haven't got an answer as to what would be a fair price for the Tracker.
     bobg

Offline Markus

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (15)
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2009, 01:41:58 AM »
If the tracker is basicaly new you should be able to get nearly what you paid for it. Whatch what they sell for on gunbroker. Don't give up on deer hunting just yet. In Delaware you can get a permit to hunt from a vehicle if your are unable to walk afield. If walking is hard that light little accurate gun might be a help
PROUD REDNECK CONSERVATIVE

I'd much rather be remembered for being a great shot than having the most expensive gun

Offline carbineman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (58)
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2009, 05:33:45 AM »
I paid $120 for one here on the classifieds that only had a handfull of shots fired thru it. Hope this helps. Good luck with your health and recovery.

Offline rio grande

• Trade Count: (39)
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2009, 07:49:29 PM »
I'd say $150 - $175 or so, especially w/ the slugs.  $120 sounds like an exceptional deal.

Offline bobg

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2009, 01:42:04 AM »
   Thanks for the info folks. I thought $150 was about right. Thanks again.
               bobg

Offline kevinsmith5

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2009, 10:51:02 AM »
Sorry to here about the injuries keeping you out of the Field. Dn't know about in NY but in NC a disabled hunter (or one unable to hunt regularly) can get accomodations to the regular game laws (hunt from vehicles, use 4 wheelers to get to stands, use a crossbow in bow season, etc.) Have you checked the rules there?
If he's carrying a singleshot, don't expect a warning shot!

Offline Walley

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2009, 11:39:37 AM »
Here in Minnesota a disabled hunter can get a permit to shoot from a motorized vehicle. Those who need them can get a permit to use a crossbow in the archery season and scopes on smoke poles, no scopes allowed during the muzzle loader season. During the deer season they can take both sex animals in most areas without going through the lottery process. I feel that all states should adopt regulations to aid those with disabilities